No response to my ticket

No response to my ticket

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: shalav.1478

shalav.1478

I submitted a ticket on thursday about a refund because when I purchasedc the game it purchased 3x, I need this fixed, please respond to my ticket PLEASE

No response to my ticket

Posted by: Wake.4582

Wake.4582

they got the moneys, prolly ignoring you now

No response to my ticket

Posted by: ferinkmb.5690

ferinkmb.5690

There are loads of people having issues and just getting blanket statements or automated messages that do not help them in the slightest. Since you aren’t hacked or banned, you might not be prioritized, either.

If you peruse through the forums, you’ll see that some people are issuing chargebacks on their credit/debit cards because ANet support won’t respond.

Good luck, friend.

No response to my ticket

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I submitted a ticket on thursday about a refund because when I purchasedc the game it purchased 3x, I need this fixed, please respond to my ticket PLEASE

Refunds take a few days, but I do believe it will be processed soon. We absolutely do not want to double (or triple!) charge you, and we will correct this for you. Thanks for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

No response to my ticket

Posted by: Bina Fydan.3512

Bina Fydan.3512

you guys should get some temps for going through all these tickets and you can focus your own people on beefing up the security on all these systems (email and password change and credit card security code) I (loyheta.7294) am waiting for a reply on two tickets one from last week requesting my serial code be moved to the correct account and the other about my [wrong] account being hacked

Loyheta.3754 got his account back. Now I able to use the forums. ;3

No response to my ticket

Posted by: shalav.1478

shalav.1478

ty I really appreciate it