Nvidia 314.22 Version

Nvidia 314.22 Version

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Sparda.9356

Sparda.9356

So after I install the new Nvidia 314.22 driver, guild wars 2 graphic been really weird, it say ’’object render at the wrong depth". Anyway to fix it or i have to use the old version again…

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Kurt.9230

Kurt.9230

Got problems with Nvidia 314.22 too. Every time I enter the game, GW2 just crashes in 10 seconds. Rebooting ,cooling down GPU ,or lowering in-game graphic settings is not helping.

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Xystus.3241

Xystus.3241

When I install nVidia drives, I always choose the “custom” install, and check the “clean install” box. I am running 314.22 on a mobile 675. You may want to give that a shot.

Also, you can delete your local.dat under “My documents\guild wars 2” folder. If that fails too, run the game with the -repair option.

Xyssi – Asura Guardian
Xystus Furtim – Human Theif
Server: Stormbluff Ilse

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

I haven’t had any issues with that driver at all.

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Kurt.9230

Kurt.9230

When I install nVidia drives, I always choose the “custom” install, and check the “clean install” box. I am running 314.22 on a mobile 675. You may want to give that a shot.

Also, you can delete your local.dat under “My documents\guild wars 2” folder. If that fails too, run the game with the -repair option.

Thanks for your comment. But I’ve tried “clean install” and also do repairing with “-repair” option. It still crashes even I set graphic settings to lowest level.

By the way, I’m using Geforce GTX 470 with latest driver.

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Xystus.3241

Xystus.3241

Thanks for your comment. But I’ve tried “clean install” and also do repairing with “-repair” option. It still crashes even I set graphic settings to lowest level.

By the way, I’m using Geforce GTX 470 with latest driver.

Well kitten Can you post your ArenaNet.log file, located in Guild Wars 2 folder under your documents folder?

Xyssi – Asura Guardian
Xystus Furtim – Human Theif
Server: Stormbluff Ilse

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Yeah, I’m afraid to update from 310. Windows keeps prompting me with Windows Update for the new driver but I just keep unchecking it.

310 is working fine – no crashes, no problems so I’m sticking with it. I just wish there were a way to remove the update from my Windows Update list.

Nvidia 314.22 Version

Posted by: abomally.2694

abomally.2694

So after I install the new Nvidia 314.22 driver, guild wars 2 graphic been really weird, it say ’’object render at the wrong depth". Anyway to fix it or i have to use the old version again…

Uninstall the Nvidia video drivers.

Reinstall them (clean install) but select CUSTOM install. Uncheck the Nvidia 3D drivers (so they don’t get installed).