OK im bad, but will i be cheated?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: DigniT.2184

DigniT.2184

Hello, i know to buy account is illeagal,but im student from third countries, so buy this game for all price for me, is would be 2 weeks without pasta:) So i bought from player from my country. Ok judge ,judge me:)
I wanned to play this game so hard,so i breaked rules ,its my bad. But i got question, and i wanna hear your answer.

I have had changed my email, and also changed my login automaticly to the same email .
I have heard,that past account owned,have had changed email too,before. But now i have changed it to mine.
So question. Its possible to hack mine account,if he have CD key code, and prevous emails,and other information?

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

You could very well be and Anet won’t really be able to help you. That is why they don’t like it and its a no no. At the point you can’t really do anything. And honest answer, if the game costs too much that you can’t afford it, risking your hard earned money on something they frown upon is worse.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

The other one has the keycode. So he could claim to be hacked to get “his” account back. How shall Anet fix something like that?

Posted by: DigniT.2184

DigniT.2184

So im wasted my money for game,and have not guarantee thad im would be not hacked? Dam… now i do not have the money and the game . Ok it will be lesson for all ,who buy used account .
I now i have to back to the boring games,so sad.

(edited by DigniT.2184)

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi DigniT,

I’m sorry to inform you that as stated above, should your account get hacked there would be some problems. This is why buying accounts should never be done. The team won’t be able to assist you in this case. Best you can do is try and maximize your security.

Thanks for your understanding.