Odd crashing issues

Odd crashing issues

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

This past week, I’ve crashed four times and each time was from what seemed to be the same issue. I have some vague ideas about what might be happening, but I assume most of the names refer to projectile animations and skeletal riggings issues with attunement effects at the hands/wrists of my elementalist.

Edit: This tends to happen alot when I’m in air attunement and using windborne speed (air staff 4). I don’t know if that helps.

Attachments:

(edited by DanteZero.9736)

Odd crashing issues

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

It looks like you may have missing or corrupt game files try the -repair command in the games shortcut target field

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Odd crashing issues

DanteZero.9736

Tried a -repair install and nothing was downloaded. Should I assume that repairs were performed?

Odd crashing issues

Posted by: psy.5437

psy.5437

These are the exact same crash logs I am getting as well, and I am crashing A LOT recently. I have logged a game bug and a support ticket but nothign of interesy has been resolved from either of those yet.

The seeming random nature of the in-game crash makes me wonder if your hunch may be correct and it is related to players with that combination of ele / wrist animation showing up and crashing my system.

Odd crashing issues

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

I’ve been crashing these past days alot, too. Much more than it used to occur. It happens mainly during world events but also when I’m just running around.

Quite annoying.

Odd crashing issues

DanteZero.9736

I’ve been crashing these past days alot, too. Much more than it used to occur. It happens mainly during world events but also when I’m just running around.

Quite annoying.

What class are you playing, what zone are you in, and if you can estimate, how many people are near you when you crashed?

Odd crashing issues

Posted by: GrizzlyTank.3145

GrizzlyTank.3145

Playing warrior here and the crashes seems to have happened primarily when im in LA or in a zerg.

Odd crashing issues

DanteZero.9736

Playing warrior here and the crashes seems to have happened primarily when im in LA or in a zerg.

Do you remember if you happen to get a similar message and error log as the images I posted?

Odd crashing issues

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

Looks like there are a few of these threads up now, glad its not just me having a problem, thought my PC might be dying on me!

Having the same error even after repairing the game and it seems to be happening quite frequently at the moment!

• Error Logs <—*
    not found on model ‘0×08223f’
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘KIWQR.f0qXr’
    Model ‘0×082245’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Material ‘0×034fc5’ is missing textures.
    Material ‘0×034fc5’ is missing textures.
    Texture missing mip chain: 0×010140
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristr’ not found on model ‘0×08223f’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristl’ not found on model ‘0×08223f’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristr’ not found on model ‘0×082239’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristl’ not found on model ‘0×082239’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘aura’ not found on model ‘0×00d35f’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristr’ not found on model ‘0×08223f’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristl’ not found on model ‘0×08223f’
    Model ‘0×082244’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristr’ not found on model ‘0×082239’
    Model ‘0×00df13’: LightningSetActionPoints: destination action point ‘fxwristl’ not found on model ‘0×082239’
Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara