Patch download at 0 kb/sec

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mr Brooks.7958

Mr Brooks.7958

Whenever i start up the client it will begin to download the new build or patch that has been sent out but then i goes down to 0 kb/sec and just stay there, now sure whats going on, only started happening recently and ive had game since launch

Posted by: FBok.6803

FBok.6803

I have the same issue, it starts downloading, but then drops to 0 Kb/sec. This started happening recently, nothing has changed on my computer. When I close the launcher and start it again, it resumes downloading and drops back to 0 Kb/sec. Right now it stays on Downloading 5.47 Mb, Files remaining: 1.

Mr Brooks.7958

I tried it again earlier today and it seems to be downloading alright, im not sure if maybe its due to the servers being backed up or not? i dunno, hopefully it works but different times of the day seem to work better than others for me

Mr Brooks.7958

i had been having some issues in game as well with it crashing and not connecting so i figured something in the registry might be corrupted bc i did restart my computer to an earlier date so i decided to uninstall and reinstall to see if it fixes that and thats when the problem started happening for me (all my drivers are up to date)