Petition - Unban account scuk.3751

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Jordjio.3028

Jordjio.3028

Dear Technical Support and Community Managers of ArenaNet!

Account of my friend and Seafarer’s Rest active player – scuk.3751 – was recently banned «for using an illegal third-party program». At the moment, he doesn’t have access to this forum. I strongly appeal to careful investigation of the incident and unblocking his account.

As far as I know, he was just farming some mobs in Southsun Cove and got banned! For absolutely no apparent reason. He did not use bugs, cheats or exploits. Neither did he use any third-party software like bots or macroses of any kind. The only thing that has on his computer (and that might be of interest) – legal Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard software from the official site (which is installed along with drivers).

Like no one else, I can vouch for this man.

Scuk.3751 (aka Scukk, asurian necromancer) – one of the officers of the famous russian guild «Luck Catchers», acting deputy of Guild Leader at the moment.
For a long time (since 2003), playing in various projects, our guild gained the reputation of an honest, decent and impeccably polite in the game. Now, we have about 120 active playing peoples with regular 20+ online every day. Our guild has always strongly condemned and opposed the use of cheats, bugs, exploits and other illegal stuff, strictly controlling every member of the guild.

Scukk – one of our guild WvW commanders (on a little summer vacation though), an active participant of the russian-speaking and international community of Seafarer’s Rest (attended to server-wide meetings, e.t.c.).
Almost every top guild of our server knows that player as an honest and reliable person.

I hope a number of people from guilds such as: [Rise], [ZDs] ([ZBs]), [Iddq], our great friends [Opt], and also [ECL] and [CoN] will remember and support this player.

I kindly ask anyone who knows this player and his deeds to leave here signature to support unblocking his account.

P.S.: I also ask the moderators to not close this topic with a petition and allow the players to leave the signature.

Yours respectfully, mesmer Jordjio, Luck Catchers officer.

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

Yeah this is not how people get a review of their ban. Your friend needs to open a Support ticket. This will do nothing but possibly get your forum privileges revoked.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Posted by: Midgar.2349

Midgar.2349

Hi there. I know this player and i can vouch for this player. I can even swear that Scukk will never use illigal third-party program.

Jordjio.3028

Yeah this is not how people get a review of their ban. Your friend needs to open a Support ticket. This will do nothing but possibly get your forum privileges revoked.

Yes, I know. He wrote a ticket and got a response. We want to appeal it here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/page/74#post2523181, but have to wait 3 days.

bluestocking.6148

You have to wait three days AT MOST. If he’s updated his ticket then he may get a response sooner. That forum is because 72 hours is considered the maximum length of time for a reply.

Posted by: Iwetta.2764

Iwetta.2764

A polite, honest, always ready to help! I know Scukk long time ago, I can vouch for him.

(edited by Iwetta.2764)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can get any number of people to come here and vouch for him. ANet however goes by what their computer tell them. They use programs to see bots and unauthorized 3rd party software. So if they see this, he will remain banned. But you do need to let them do their job. There are other people with problems being helped. He has to wait in line.

Posted by: YasnoSolnishko.3741

YasnoSolnishko.3741

he’s not so sexy like me but i can vouch for him

Posted by: Rabbi Rick.3194

Rabbi Rick.3194

Jordjio,

Should you get a chance to read this before this thread is deleted. Please review the Code of Conduct for these forums:

“Do not debate Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player’s suspension or account termination—be it forum or game account—will be removed without notice.

Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.”

It is unlikely your friend and guild leader will receive any help based on your “petition” and quite possibly, posting such things may cause you to receive an infraction or at worst, a ban. As your input is valuable, please stay within the Code.

Just my two coppers worth,

Rabbi Rick
Proud member of the Ring of 1000

Posted by: gassy.8975

gassy.8975

Jordjio.3028

Thanks for your response, but we will always protect our trusted players in every way, including the allocution of the community.

bluestocking.6148

If you really want to help your friend, you should not do things on his “behalf” that violate more rules. This just says to me that you’re all people who think the rules do not apply to them, and that you can break whichever ones you like.

Posted by: Garr.1823

Garr.1823

I want to sign too, to show my support to Scuk.3751. I played with him, and he did not gave any reasons to doubt him in any 3d side program usage.

And more of this – i want to know, what exactly can give Arena.net any cause to suspect a player. I have programmable keyboard, mouse and video recorder (and also i play GW2 on linux sometimes). All of this is a legal software, but if this can be a occasion – tell us please.
Supports words “I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods” – give no understanding to players about what software can be installed/work on our PC.

bluestocking.6148

And more of this – i want to know, what exactly can give Arena.net any cause to suspect a player. I have programmable keyboard, mouse and video recorder (and also i play GW2 on linux sometimes). All of this is a legal software, but if this can be a occasion – tell us please.
Supports words “I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods” – give no understanding to players about what software can be installed/work on our PC.

You will not get an answer to this question. Telling a person exactly how they got caught will only help them to avoid detection longer next time.

Posted by: The Scarlet Raven.5416

The Scarlet Raven.5416

Honestly, petitions aren’t going to help. All they’ll do is annoy Gaile and the support staff. Perhaps your friend is innocent and it’s simply a mistake or perhaps your friend isn’t as innocent as he’s telling you. (It wouldn’t be the first time)

Regardless, petitions won’t help him. If he really didn’t bot/buy gold/use a macro/autoclicker then he just needs to submit an appeal ticket and support will investigate. Hopefully he’ll be back ingame with you shortly.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

As the forum rules clearly state, it is not appropriate or acceptable to post petitions in the forums. We don’t want testimonials, we don’t need personal references. The ticket will be reviewed by an agent and a decision will be made based on the game evidence.

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet