Please give South America support on the lag.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Ever since the start of the month during NA prime time, our connections turn to unplayable. I have to log on at 4am and I get to play till noon without any lag interruptions, then after that it is downright ridiculous.

I am in Lima, Peru(South America) – been in NA for a long time, but down here visiting my wife, and unable to play my game that I enjoy since the start of July. I’ve raised hell with the ISPs, and there is so only so much they can do – ive had every little setting even in my router tweaked to different things to try it out, nothing.

Help us.

[One]

Posted by: S Toner.2391

S Toner.2391

Had the same problem using Telefonica. Fixed it by using a tunneling service called PingZapper. There’s other ones too like Battleping, WTFast, Smoothping, etc.

Usually they have a free trial service that disconnects every so often. I’m pretty sure it’ll fix your lag. Try it out, let me know if it helped.

Posted by: S Toner.2391

S Toner.2391

Had the same problem using Telefonica. Fixed it by using a tunneling service called PingZapper. There’s other ones too like Battleping, WTFast, Smoothping, etc.

Usually they have a free trial service that disconnects every so often. I’m pretty sure it’ll fix your lag. Try it out, let me know if it helped.

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

exact same thing is happening to me in mexico , but since we dont even have a server i dont think it is important for anet anyways

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

+1

/15charss

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

Posted by: chris.9142

chris.9142

the problem is your internet connection just isnt fast enough and cant reach ther servers in a fast enough time nothing to do with anet

I5-4670k @4.2Ghz – 8Gb 2133mhz Gskill
Msi Z87 Gaming Board AMD R9 270x
-crucial 256 M500 SSD -Samsung 500Gb HDD