Please look at 93917 / #100888 tickets....

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ecstasy.2483

Ecstasy.2483

I submitted a support ticket for my legendary I accidently soulbound by equipping awhile back request #93917 and I was told by GM Ginger that in order for the support team to do anything about that I was to delete my Meteor legendary and give an exact date and time when I did that.

I logged back into the game too see if by chance I had received my item early and much to my horror an ascended trinket was in the mail and not my legendary.

(edited by Ecstasy.2483)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You will need to update your ticket and explain that you still need help resolving the issue. Good luck.

Ecstasy.2483

I submitted a new ticket to dilute this confusion.. Request #100888 , adding more information, since the yahoo email was so all over the place…

(edited by Ecstasy.2483)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You should never submit new tickets for an existing issue you are discussing with Customer Support. Just update your existing request. Submitting multiple tickets slows down the process for you, and for others.

It would be best if you closed out the new ticket and updated the previous one dealing with this problem.

Ecstasy.2483

Considering there was a mistake on there end with the returning of my item that I through the gem shop spent A FORTUNE on… I think the gravity of the situation needed that fresh request, and inculpatus you’re not a GM so stop policeing my help thread as if you were one. I am still awaiting a reply , and another reason for the new request is one I do not think they are aware that the issue was not resolved so its an entirely different problem now.

1) I was supposed to get my legendary back

2) Now I have an ascended trinket and a enjoy message in my mailbox ……………??

Ecstasy.2483

GM Ginger (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Nov 23 04:49 (PST)

Hello Tyler,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

I understand you made a Meteorlogicus and accidentally soul bounded it and you are cannot sell it. The Support Team might be able to provide you with a replacement that you will be able to sell. For this, we need you to delete your Meteorlogicus. Once you have done this, please get back to us with the exact time and date of the deletion.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

GM Ginger
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

Ecstasy.2483

and I did as she said and now I’m left with an ascended earring.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Suit yourself. Best of luck.

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

Considering there was a mistake on there end with the returning of my item that I through the gem shop spent A FORTUNE on… I think the gravity of the situation needed that fresh request, and inculpatus you’re not a GM so stop policeing my help thread as if you were one. I am still awaiting a reply , and another reason for the new request is one I do not think they are aware that the issue was not resolved so its an entirely different problem now.

Inc is just repeating what Gaile has said many many times – not to open a second ticket. Even if they say the ticket is resolved, you should be able to update it with the information that they’ve misunderstood your request.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Ecstasy.2483

Inc is just repeating what Gaile has said many many times – not to open a second ticket. Even if they say the ticket is resolved, you should be able to update it with the information that they’ve misunderstood your request.

no offense, but being handed a ascended trinket instead of my legendary after putting forth around $1,000 dollars real money into the game via the gems over the course of a few months and waiting at first response for 72 hours / 3 days real time, then being jerked around by more waiting since this is (day 2 of the new ticket) with no response of any kind… Its kind of hard to just sit on my hands and say… OH WELL they must know whats going on , with all the updateing of the ticket and absolutely no communication, who on earth would know since theres only me putting forth any effort???

and before you jump down my throat some more about sending in a second ticket. keep in mind most people play this as it was intended a 100% free to play game, however some of us that work for a living decide to put LARGE sums of money into the game via the gem to gold system in the game, now when something goes wrong like in my case, maybe JUST MAYBE you could stop and think, hmm maybe this individual is worth taking the time to respond too a little more quickly considering he pumps more money into the game in a month than most people do in the life span of them having it INSTALLED.

that being said – until this is resolved and I have my legendary back in my hands I’m not going to be spending anymore on this game. I check my email via my phone every hour to see if there’s a response and you know the longer I wait the less likely I will be a customer in the future.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Fortunately, spending more money in the Gem Shop makes no one a ‘special snowflake’. ArenaNet is better than that. Your ticket will be responded to, once they take the time to close all duplicates and research your issue.

If you have heard nothing after 72 hours, you can post your ticket number in the appropriate Sticky. Good luck.

bluestocking.6148

Look, we understand you’re annoyed that your issue was not properly resolved. Mistakes happen. Heck, even Inc was “permanently” banned for a mistake, and it took her … I think it was 4 or 5 ticket updates to get it resolved? So it’s not like she’s unsympathetic to your plight.

When we say “don’t make multiple tickets”, we’re trying to be helpful. Gaile has said that this only slows the process down. And since clearly you want it resolved quickly, we’re trying to help that happen by suggesting you not make multiple tickets. That’s all. Frankly, you’re the one kind of jumping down throats here.

I’m assuming that you’ve posted the original ticket number and explanation in the dedicated thread for tickets older than 72 hours?

Ecstasy.2483

I’m assuming that you’ve posted the original ticket number and explanation in the dedicated thread for tickets older than 72 hours?

Figured this thread, the emails back and forth with GM Ginger, the other ticket acknowledging she made a mistake with the transfer back of my legendary would suffice, but now I have posted in the 72 hour thread concerning the ticket -

Thank you for that input blue ~

btw concerning you two since you’re the soul two people who have responded in my thread out reaching for help.

precious snowflake self?

^ reference link to that quote:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Non-human-characters-literally-make-me-sick/first#post3253428

‘special snowflake’.

^ reference link to that quote this very thread.

you have both a tendency to each go into threads and play off of each other, now if I were a betting business man , and I AM I’d be willing to wager… you are both the same individual looking at your post histories. But who knows maybe that uniqueness is contagious =^.^= thank you both for your replies. and if you are indeed the same individual develop new speech patterns you are very unconvincing. If i am mistaken congrats on saying the same unique thing, and always being in the same place.

oh and PS* if you attempt to edit either comment that I pointed out I took screenshots of them just incase you wanted to attempt to deny it, see while waiting on a response for my ticket and being trolled by you , I had a lot of time on my hands to see who was actually responding to me with an illusion of authority when you are not a GM. So one last time stay off of my thread Inculpatus cedo.9234 , I am awaiting a official response.

oh and don’t ever… call me a special snowflake again…

THANK YOU KINDLY <3

(edited by Ecstasy.2483)

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Ecstasy.2483, no one has been trolling you. Both Inculpatus and bluestocking have given you sound advice that you have chosen to ignore. There are procedures that will get you the most help in the fastest way possible, but again, you have chosen to ignore those procedures. You say you want an official response, but that is what tickets are for. Opening multiple tickets on the same issue will slow down response as both tickets have to be researched in the que, then merged, then the duplicate has to be closed out, THEN support can start to work on your issue. Do you see the problem there?

How much you spent in the gem store is meaningless. You are no better then a player who has never and will never spend any money at all. You are simply a player. You can threaten to never spend another dime, but that will get you no where.

bluestocking.6148

Possibly you haven’t seen the movie “Fight Club”, which is probably what popularized the term “special snowflake”. If the forum search worked, you could probably find 50+ accounts that have used the phrase.

In any event, I’m not Inc (but I’m flattered to be mistaken for), so I hope you’re not betting real money. Best of luck with your issue.

Edit: BTW Inc, your PM box is full.

(edited by bluestocking.6148)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ecstasy.2483

Ecstasy.2483, no one has been trolling you. Both Inculpatus and bluestocking have given you sound advice that you have chosen to ignore. There are procedures that will get you the most help in the fastest way possible, but again, you have chosen to ignore those procedures. You say you want an official response, but that is what tickets are for. Opening multiple tickets on the same issue will slow down response as both tickets have to be researched in the que, then merged, then the duplicate has to be closed out, THEN support can start to work on your issue. Do you see the problem there?

How much you spent in the gem store is meaningless. You are no better then a player who has never and will never spend any money at all. You are simply a player. You can threaten to never spend another dime, but that will get you no where.

first – I’ve listened to the advice and done what they’ve said.

second – I even thanked them .

third – I never stated I was better than anyone else , I’ve vented my frustration in this thread for the lack of communication.

fourth and foremost – I’ve followed EVERY guideline to the T , email , the 72 hour thread thanks to blue , a PM to a GM , and a account issues thread.

and lastly- you find where I stated that I said i was better than you somehow? I never said that.. stop twisting my words for your lack of understanding of mine, all i want is an official GM to respond that’s you’re blowing this out of proportion. This should be the last message on this thread that is not a GM response anymore individualists who are just normal players that post past this point you are nothing more than trolls since all guidelines that go into support have been followed.

~ so do not carry on past this point ~ please and thank you …..

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

guys calm down, I think Ecstasy submitted another ticket because s/he believes the first email account is not receiving mail, which is exactly what s/he should do.

Ecstasy, while support works 24/7, Gaile does not work 7 days a week, she is not a robot! As you probably do need assistance she should be able to help you but you need to let her get to work first and have time to review the ticket herself. If they said you were supposed to get your legendary and you did not then they should fix this issue for you.

The second ticket isn’t an issue here because you seem to believe you are not receiving your responses on your original ticket due to a known issue with yahoo accounts. If you are still receiving responses on the original ticket then opening the duplicate ticket will slow you down your response a little as they have to re-verify you on the new email account so have a little patience and I’m sure everything will work out. It will be ok.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

ShiningSquirrel.3751

guys calm down, I think Ecstasy submitted another ticket because s/he believes the first email account is not receiving mail, which is exactly what s/he should do.

Ecstasy, while support works 24/7, Gaile does not work 7 days a week, she is not a robot! As you probably do need assistance she should be able to help you but you need to let her get to work first and have time to review the ticket herself. If they said you were supposed to get your legendary and you did not then they should fix this issue for you.

The second ticket isn’t an issue here because you seem to believe you are not receiving your responses on your original ticket due to a known issue with yahoo accounts. If you are still receiving responses on the original ticket then opening the duplicate ticket will slow you down your response a little as they have to re-verify you on the new email account so have a little patience and I’m sure everything will work out. It will be ok.

Draygo, this had nothing to do with the Yahoo mail issues. He received the responses from support (which he actually posted here) . He simply opened a second ticket thinking he would get a faster response. He has since gone back and edited out much of what was posed.

(edited by ShiningSquirrel.3751)

ShiningSquirrel.3751

first – I’ve listened to the advice and done what they’ve said.

second – I even thanked them .

third – I never stated I was better than anyone else , I’ve vented my frustration in this thread for the lack of communication.

fourth and foremost – I’ve followed EVERY guideline to the T , email , the 72 hour thread thanks to blue , a PM to a GM , and a account issues thread.

and lastly- you find where I stated that I said i was better than you somehow? I never said that.. stop twisting my words for your lack of understanding of mine, all i want is an official GM to respond that’s you’re blowing this out of proportion. This should be the last message on this thread that is not a GM response anymore individualists who are just normal players that post past this point you are nothing more than trolls since all guidelines that go into support have been followed.

~ so do not carry on past this point ~ please and thank you …..

" keep in mind most people play this as it was intended a 100% free to play game, however some of us that work for a living decide to put LARGE sums of money into the game via the gem to gold system in the game, now when something goes wrong like in my case, maybe JUST MAYBE you could stop and think, hmm maybe this individual is worth taking the time to respond too a little more quickly considering he pumps more money into the game in a month than most people do in the life span of them having it INSTALLED."

As you requested, where you claim you should get special treatment because you spend more.

Ecstasy.2483

Draygo, this had nothing to do with the Yahoo mail issues. He received the responses from support (which he actually posted here) . He simply opened a second ticket thinking he would get a faster response. He has since gone back and edited out much of what was posed.

actually I did – Draygo is correct in what he said,

I submitted a new ticket to dilute this confusion.. Request #100888 , adding more information, since the yahoo email was so all over the place…

and btw this is my last response on my own thread I’m sick of being provoked by you , and others, its ironic the community will be the ones that push me away and not the one thing I"m waiting for just (a simple GM response), congrats you can pat yourself on the back you have provoked me enough to stop careing. I’ll check my email in a week. If its not resolved by then I’ll uninstall gg random people.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Ecstasy, If i might suggest something here.

When you check your email in a week, come back here and re-read this entire thread again. Hopefully, you will have a fresh perspective on what transpired here and realize you just MIGHT be slightly at fault for the type of responses you got.

Maybe not.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Ecstacy —

First, I want to thank you for supporting our game so well. It’s awesome that you have purchased gems and we truly are grateful for that.

Second, I’d like to point out that what we are doing for you is exceptional. It’s not something you can expect or demand. It’s something we’re doing to go “above and beyond” in correcting an error that — forgive me you made.

Third, your comments in the ticket are perfectly reasonable and very well said. Your comments here on the forums are surprisingly caustic!

You made an error and then submitted a ticket. You followed instructions, and now are waiting for your item. Understood.

But submitting a second ticket, posting here instead of the Tickets for Review thread, and posting harshly in response to people who simply are trying to help you is not so good.

We want to and will help you — probably today! But issues of this nature take time, and while we’re sorry for the delay, we need to ask you for a bit more patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet