Please post error 7 issues in one post

Please post error 7 issues in one post

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kyotee.7851

Kyotee.7851

Would someone please start an actual thread that might last and stay bumped at the top of this “tech support” forum regarding all the folks with Error 7:————-

“Lost Connection to Client”

I’ve tried to actually start about 3 threads now with the issue and it gets about 5 responses then fades off the front page, yet there are numerous other fresh threads about disconnects, error 7’s, and other issues.

The common denominator in all of these issues seems to stem from the implementation of the Mega Server and the following patches.

It doesn’t have to be this thread, but for the love of all things Skritt cherish – Please try and get everyone’s concerns in a single thread and keep it bumped.

Maybe then someone from Anet will actually respond, and maybe, just maybe they will look into the issue. See my other post on the subject if you have questions about my connection. I have no issues in any other MMO (and I’m playing several with active subs).

SWTOR
WOW
ESO

All active, not one single connection issue. No issues with over 200 games on Steam that I play off and on online.

No issue with downloading any movie, video, song, connecting to the internet, etc.

I have an average of 97.7 mbps download speed through Comcast.net in the Midwest USA.

The only issue I have is with GW2 PERIOD. And that Issue started after the Mega Server Patch. Now I see constant error 7’s with lost connection to client message. It can be every 10 minutes, or every 30 minutes, but it’s constant.

I will be running around with absolutely zero lag, then suddenly my abilities stop working, though they will be flashing like trying to work, my character keeps moving in the world though the other things come to a stop.

This is followed by a Error 7 – Lost connection to the client, then booted to character select screen where I can immediately log back in and start the process over again.

That’s my issue…

Now share yours, or please if my thread isn’t good enough, someone start one and I’ll help keep it bumped. Hopefully others will too.

We would be better off with one big thread, then several fresh ones on the same issue every week.

Thanks