Prema ban

Prema ban

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

Since my last topic was delete, but no one anwer my question, I shall post it again, but this time post it differently. Because I think I know why last was deleted.

Only cursing I did was when I die say teh f word.

When I did something cool, are found something cool. I called it bad butt(you know what I really called it, but don’t want this to be deleted so saying it that way)

So I know I did not get perma ban for that, maybe a 3day ban. But no way a perma ban.

I mean I was even a good little player, I sent in messages when I found a exploit.

So I must have been hack, however I need help knowing some info.

What is the number thing we suppose to send in with the support message.
Really need to know, will someone tell me plz.

Prema ban

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Since my last topic was delete, but no one anwer my question, I shall post it again, but this time post it differently. Because I think I know why last was deleted.

Only cursing I did was when I dye say teh f word.

When I did something cool, are found something cool. I called it bad butt(you know what I really called it, but don’t want this to be deleted so saying it that way)

So I know I did not get perma ban for that, maybe a 3day ban. But no way a perma ban.

I mean I was even a good little player, I sent in messages when I found a exploit.

What is the number thing we suppose to send int with the support message.
Really need to know whit, someone tell me plz.

Again — if you use offensive language, in all but the most horrendous cases you will receive a 3-day suspension. Post a screenshot of the error message that shows the message saying your account is permanently closed, or terminated. If we have an error in our messaging, we’ll fix it. If you have an error in your understanding, I hope you’ll consider my comments here and rejoin us in a few days.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Prema ban

Posted by: Alexixiv.4582

Alexixiv.4582

Might want to change the thread title as “Prema” suggests pre-maturely or pre-madonna lol

120901-018012 – Serial Key Issue

Prema ban

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

Only cursing I did was when I dye say teh f word.

What is the number thing we suppose to send int with the support message.
Really need to know whit, someone tell me plz.

Again — if you use offensive language, in all but the most horrendous cases you will receive a 3-day suspension. Post a screenshot of the error message that shows the message saying your account is permanently closed, or terminated. If we have an error in our messaging, we’ll fix it. If you have an error in your understanding, I hope you’ll consider my comments here and rejoin us in a few days.

Bring it up, press the button that suppose to do screen shot, but nothing happens.
So here exactly what it says,

Guild Wars 2 had encountered an error

This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the User Agreement and/ or Rules of Conduct.[[en.ERROR_ACCOUNT_BLOCK-PERMANENT_SUSPENSION_FOOTER]]

Error Code 45:6:4:3114

I mean nothing I said was even at anyone else but myself. Like when you hit your toe really hard, you say the f word sometimes. The same when I die in a dgn like crazy.

However, it was still cursing, so i can see a 3day ban.