Problem with account

Problem with account

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Siber.8304

Siber.8304

Hi. After a long break the game, I decided to play it again. But disappointed when I wanted to log in again. At first I thought I forgot my password, so I decided to change them. When changing the password did not give, read the message carefully login. It turns out that my account is locked – the reason for improper behavior. I would like to learn more about the event, and ask whether it is possible to remove the blockage from my account.
I sent two times the form of the problem but I’m still waiting for a response. I count on that here can get an answer sooner.

P. S. Please bear in what I write, but I support a translator because I can not very well use English.

Problem with account

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Each time you submit a ticket, you move back to the end of the queue. You would be best served by closing out the duplicate ticket, and only updating the original.

If you have had no personal response after 72 hours, you can post your ticket number in the Sticky, ‘Tickets for Review 3 Days and Older’.

Good luck.

Problem with account

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

It looks like your account was compromised while you weren’t playing. Your ticket is in queue for assistance. We’re a bit backed up at the moment, so response times may be delayed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Problem with account

Posted by: Siber.8304

Siber.8304

Thank you for your response. In that case, I look forward to help.
If you have something that would help, some time ago I had a break-in to your account. Gmail has detected an IP from China, which made me very surprised and decided to leave it alone, but I think now suffering the consequences of the incident.

(edited by Siber.8304)