PvP Mini Llama Mistake

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Parae.3479

Parae.3479

After many pvp games over the past month and some weeks, I managed to get into the top five-hundred players and was mailed an adorable miniature llama today!

In my glee, I quickly poked said llama in my inventory, and absent-mindedly added it to my account wardrobe. ..and then I realized that I won’t be able to forge that llama into a more dapper form later on due to the item itself being removed when added to the wardrobe! Oh no!

Is there a way that I can obtain the item back, even if it means the llama coming back out of my account wardrobe? I certainly care more about the ability to get a dapper llama in the future than having the account wardrobe convenience right now.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can contact the CS Team, and they may be able to assist you, though you might be disappointed. Top/Bottom of Page – Support – Submit a Request

Good luck.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

The CS has no tools to remove something to your wardrobe, so it will most likely not be replaced or you are getting an unfair advantage. Everyone would do mistakes and add their stuff to wardrobe to sell the item later or use it for crafting.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The CS has no tools to remove something to your wardrobe, so it will most likely not be replaced or you are getting an unfair advantage. Everyone would do mistakes and add their stuff to wardrobe to sell the item later or use it for crafting.

It really depends. They sometimes are able to make accommodations while keeping things fair, sometimes not. It can’t hurt for the OP to ask.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: Parae.3479

Parae.3479

As far as I am aware, this miniature is unique in that it can be forged (I may be entirely wrong on that one). I also assume that the regular llama would be added to the wardrobe upon being forged anyways. I don’t quite see any unfair advantage, but rather just having lost an item over an innocent mistake in how the wardrobe system functions and this specific miniature.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Malediktus.9250

As far as I am aware, this miniature is unique in that it can be forged (I may be entirely wrong on that one). I also assume that the regular llama would be added to the wardrobe upon being forged anyways. I don’t quite see any unfair advantage, but rather just having lost an item over an innocent mistake in how the wardrobe system functions and this specific miniature.

No, adding a higher quality mini llama (neither at forging not at unlocking) to your wardrobe will not unlock the lower ones.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: SlaSh.9826

SlaSh.9826

I did the same mistake. if you manage to get it back please let me know.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

They really need to unlock the account bound minis “on acquire” similar to how many armor/weapon skins work.

PvP Mini Llama Mistake

Malediktus.9250

They really need to unlock the account bound minis “on acquire” similar to how many armor/weapon skins work.

That would cause trouble with the mini 3 packs from gemshop you need to put in forge for a specific 4th mini. You would no longer need to buy them twice.