PvP Reward Track. (Ive messed up!)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: donkeyboy.8190

donkeyboy.8190

Hi

I am not sure if this is the correct place to add this so sorry in advance.

I was working on the Arah PVP reward track, and unlocked 2 weapon chests. (What I was aiming for)
Problem I have is, I opened the chests on my Tempest and retrieved the Sword and shield to then bank and give to my Rev (Or DH)

I did not know that they soul bound the character even though I have not equipped. I thought it would be account bound but still able to transfer to a different character.

Is there anything I can do?
Sadly I have learnt from this mistake for the future.

Thank you.

Regards
Donkeyboy

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Contact customer support in the top right link “services > support” and make a ticket. They generally reply within a couple of days.
Based on my experience, if they are able to help, they’ll ask you to delete the existing items, then send your new ones via the in game mail

Posted by: donkeyboy.8190

donkeyboy.8190

Thank you @onevstheworld.2419

Posted by: Stahlic.9458

Stahlic.9458

In my experience the weapons/armor from these chests are account bound by default…

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

In my experience the weapons/armor from these chests are account bound by default…

No, they are very much soulbound.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

They most certainly are not soul bound on acquire, they are account bound and soul bound on equip. I have 1/2 bank tab full of them and use them on toons who have never set foot in PvP to try different builds, you must have equipped them at some point.