Pvp disconnects after the updates

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

Since the latest guildwars updates a few days ago, I get disconnects during pvp.
From map chat in heart of the mist, I could read how lot of others had that problem too.

The thing is you cant report this disconnect error, because that will give you another error and obviously you cant report the error that you get for reporting an error either (if you can still follow me :P).

So I thought lets just make it heard through the forums, so that the issue can get attention.

Posted by: Vulcan.7035

Vulcan.7035

This is happening to me and my boyfriend as well! Happens so much its annoying.

Posted by: myrtthe.3149

myrtthe.3149

For me everything was fixed till yesterday. All of a sudden I got huge lagspikes which got worse and worse. No improvement today. In pvp and wvw I dcd. I’m good till I meet an enemy(group) and have to press a lot of skills so it seems … + 30 secs lag per skill, usually I don’t see them triggering, everything just freezes. Sometimes it is like I’m a spectator: can see everyone moving, but I appear to stand still although I’m actually moving. I read on reddit yesterday some ppl had the same issue:https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3lub0b/cant_log_in_error_code_710007006462/ I’m also from Belgium.

Posted by: Dalgrimar.7641

Dalgrimar.7641

I’m having heavy ping spikes in spvp aswell resulting in disconnecting from the game.
Allot of times I just cant use skills or swap weapons…
This is really frustrating.
Ping spikes up to 600+

EU

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

I had this today and yesterday.

Yesterday I kept dcing (including one mass disconnect with 4 others in the match) and then gave up on pvp when I then disconnected twice and had a serious error crash all in the same match. I repaired my client just to be safe.

Today I had a serious error crash again in pvp and it was the same assertion line as yesterday…one which I have never seen before, it didn’t even come up on google as posted on the forum before :/

—> Crash <—
Assertion: !agent || AgentCanBeSelection(agent)
File: ..\..\..\Game\AgentSelection\AsContext.cpp(3394)

anyway, things seem fine for me in pve.

Edit: my ping is fine, shows as normal in game and on teamspeak, no internet trouble.