[Question] Running GW2 on phone.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Sir Grzegorz.7518

Sir Grzegorz.7518

Is it actually possible to run GW2 on a mobile phone? I am thinking here harvesting home instance and cleaning bags (selling blues and greens on TP, salvaging higher stuff). Maybe crafting. Anyone tried it? Which phone can handle it? 2FPS is good enough if it will not crash. I am not interested in tablets just phone.
EDIT: Before writing anything please focus on question I have asked. I am not interested in your powers of guessing. You tried it, you post, you did not tried it, then go away.

(edited by Sir Grzegorz.7518)

Posted by: Winderly.2718

Winderly.2718

i wonder if wine can run on Android ? If not i’d try on a Windows phone. Or maybe the Mac client on an iphone ?

Smartphones are quite powerful nowadays. But when i think about phone games, i think about Tetris or alike puzzles games before GW2.

So…good luck

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

this is not possible at all even on a tablet !! they made the game for the very reason for it to not run on smart phones or tablets at all

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Smartphone_application

ArenaNet’s programming resources are being focused on improving the core game only

and that was only on paper and talking about at the time which was dropped .

thankfully their is no at all smart phone apps for the game at all. as this game is not at all like wow

and does not have the need stuff at all to make this happen .

no new system upgrades coming