"Queue abandoned"

"Queue abandoned"

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Everytime I try to queue with my friend in ranked pvp, the queue is instantly abandoned and gives me the message that I must queue again.

Queueing solo has no problems though

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

"Queue abandoned"

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Did one of you change maps while queuing? The system is set up so you abandon your queue when you change maps. That is in order to avoid dishonor if you were in a loading screen and couldn’t accept your invite.

"Queue abandoned"

EFWinters.5421

We are both in the same map and not in loading screens, the instant we press “Ranked arena” to queue it gives you the abandoned queue message no matter how many times we press it.

the queue won’t start at all for this particular account but on another account the queue works just fine.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

"Queue abandoned"

onevstheworld.2419

Another possibility I can think of, are both of you eligible to play ranked? If I recall correctly, you need to reach a certain pvp rank by playing unranked before you can play ranked.

"Queue abandoned"

EFWinters.5421

Yes we are both eligible for ranked games..we were playing the day before without issue but today it won’t allow us to queue and no we don’t have dishonor either

again the instant we click “ranked game” it gives us the message that the queue has been abandoned but it seems only this account is affected.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

"Queue abandoned"

onevstheworld.2419

I’m out of ideas. Hope you get it sorted.

"Queue abandoned"

EFWinters.5421

was kind of hoping for a dev to take a look

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

"Queue abandoned"

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

was kind of hoping for a dev to take a look

The only way to guarantee a dev response to the issue is to send in a support ticket regarding the issue.

You could also send in an in game bug report when it pops up if you’re not looking for a response and just want the devs to be aware of the issue.