Random Disconnects

Random Disconnects

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Deathxiix.6378

Deathxiix.6378

Well i got gw2 yesterday (Christmas Eve) and it downloaded without any problems but every time i try to log in ill stay in for about 1 minute before it says lost connection. then when i try to log back in it says “The game client was unable to connect to the log in server. code=58:11:5:512:101”. But my internet connection is still active and i can connect to everything else without any problems. Can someone please tell me whats going on i really want to play this game and i had high hopes for it!
P.S. Merry Christmas all!

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Yade.9687

Yade.9687

I have a similar problem. I get a big spike lag and then a kick. Then the error Code=7:11:3:191:101

^_^ Konnichiwa ^_^

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Balthazar.9543

Balthazar.9543

Same problem as Yade. I get disconnected almost as soon as I log in. Code=7:11:3:191:101. When will this problem be finally fixed?

Random Disconnects

Posted by: iVlad.9421

iVlad.9421

im thinking its either an update from windows 8 thats causing this severe lag during tequatl, or just too many people playing this holiday or many people buying a copy of gw2.

The Last PH Mesmer in the Kaineng Server

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Yade.9687

Yade.9687

I’m running Windows 7.

I saw a person post an crash code. How can I make one?

^_^ Konnichiwa ^_^

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Deathxiix.6378

Deathxiix.6378

Well i still have Windows 7 and im also thinking its because alot of people are buying/playing the game over the holidays.

Random Disconnects

Posted by: chilimannen.5682

chilimannen.5682

A common cause is using WiFi over the holidays, your neighbors are disrupting your service.

I myself have a router which shuts off the WiFi connection for 20-30 seconds every 15 minutes. It’s my second router with this behaviour (the other one where even a different brand), the ISPs are giving out bad routers no doubt. Always use cabled connections.

If you are using a cabled connection, it’s caused by your ISP oversaturating the networks. They’re selling more bandwidth than they can support, because statistically on normal days less bandwidth is used per person. But then, on holidays every person on the network wants their full bandwidth and theres simply not enough.

It’s just like the banks with their fractional reserve :|

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

Occurring here as well, and do remember that not everyone plays on wi-fi. I always play through a physical network connection.

The disconnects seem to occur more frequently in the WvW and PvP zones (and most commonly in the Snowball Mayhem Activity zone).

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Malandrazi.6742

Malandrazi.6742

Same issue,Bought a game to support the Team who built it and can’t even play it, after this I’m only buying offline games with online play as optional. I’ve already looked at playing on private servers as an option. We all paid to play this game not sit and look at the login screen with an error code.

Random Disconnects

Posted by: Garvak.2365

Garvak.2365

I’m getting the same thing. It started happening the day of Christmas Eve, and it was somewhat negligible. Tonight, though, I’ve been disconnecting every 5 minutes (at best) and its VERY frustrating.
Same thing as here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Game-Client-disconnects-Code-7-11-3-191-101
Heres to hoping the Team gets on it. Thanks for any help!

(edited by Garvak.2365)