Razer naga ingame configurator will not work

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: VoidWhisperer.8635

VoidWhisperer.8635

Granted, this is not an issue directly related to the game.. however, the razer ingame configuratior for the naga molten is not working on my computer/in guild wars despite the fact that I have Razer Synapse 2.0 on… I’ve tried using the keybind to open it (ALT + ~), and it doesn’t work.

Posted by: VoidWhisperer.8635

VoidWhisperer.8635

If anyone has any experience with this, the help would be greatly appreciated.. I have yet to recieve anything other than an automated email from Razer

Posted by: Evangalise.4863

Evangalise.4863

Can’t help except to tell you that mine is the same. I just got Razer Naga 2014 and my in game config. will not come up. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I made sure that I did not have Razer Comms going (heard that can be an issue) I love the new mouse compared to my 2012 Razer, but I am going to send it back if I can’t make it work properly. Having to still alt out of game to change the profile sort of defeats the purpose of why I got this mouse.

Posted by: Bru Tal Perception.9648

Bru Tal Perception.9648

I also have this mouse and learning it. buttons a little too sensitive on side for me atm… but ill get used to that. At first the ingame config was working… then it just stopped. not sure why.. and yes like you still not working… ( i just go around it by keybinding my window key to minimise the game .. however that is not what it is supposed to do. hope this issue gets resolved at some point.

Posted by: NeedCoffee.1402

NeedCoffee.1402

I have the same problem . But I’ve had my naga for a long time, and I remember it working once apon a time. I think the problem is with the synapse running in the back ground. gw2 may see this as some kind of potential hack.
someone try to run your naga setup with admin privileges instead of accessing it from the background menu. I’m at work. I’ll try it when I get home.

Asus RIVE * i7 3820 E @4.7 Ghz (on air) * Asus GTX 670 * Asus VG248QE * 16gb G-Skill Ripjaw z 2133