"Service Not Available"

"Service Not Available"

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Getting this sporadically right now, both in-game trying to access the TP and using a browser trying to get to the forums.

"Service Not Available"

Kraggy.4169

Still getting this 15 hours later, always clicking on the TP button of the BLTC dialog, the other two are fine, seriously don’t think it’s anything wrong with ‘my end’ Gem Store is fine, only the TP has problems.

"Service Not Available"

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

u do know they have to do maintance every once in a while lol. prices are always changing in game on the tp even for gems. i know when i came on it was down for maintance work but it is working fine now lol

"Service Not Available"

Posted by: ShinyDay.5349

ShinyDay.5349

Having same problem here

Attachments:

i7 4790, GTX 1070, SSD Samsung 850 EVO + HyperX Fury 480gb, Z97A Krait, 16GB 2133MHz CL10 DDR3,
Corsair RM650x, Fractal Define S (with window panel)

"Service Not Available"

Kraggy.4169

Having same problem here

Yup, that’s exactly what I’m seeing.

"Service Not Available"

Kraggy.4169

u do know they have to do maintance every once in a while lol. prices are always changing in game on the tp even for gems. i know when i came on it was down for maintance work but it is working fine now lol

No idea what you’re on about, as I said this is an INTERMITTENT problem, clearly nothing to do with ‘maintenance’ .. maybe the word ‘sporadically’ confused you,.

"Service Not Available"

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

thats fine kraggy but there or thier is 3 icons and the first is promotions, 2nd is gems and the 3rd is tp where u find it said down for maintance for me. shiney picture shows what i had

(edited by Sonja Teh Trapper.7012)