Severe lag, anyone else having issue?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Pythagoriss.1089

Pythagoriss.1089

So last night for a brief period, and currently for the past 2 hours I’ve been lagging so bad the game has become unplayable. Five second delays on spells and everything else that is your worst nightmare playing a game.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is A-net aware of anything going on that could explain this?

99.9% of the time I never get lag. The only time in recent memory since I started playing 2 months ago is when ya’ll got DDoS’d by a bunch of kittens.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

I’m having the same lag spikes ever since the living story patch, Sirens landing is by far the worst map to play on but it has also extended to older maps.

The forums are slow and occasionally the TP takes longer to load than normal, since the latest patch the launcher takes ages to login whereas usually it’s almost instant.

Something definitely isn’t right.

Posted by: shaggy.2768

shaggy.2768

I’ve been having lag most evenings in OCX, it is fine during the day. I have had constant phone calls with my isp and anet.

but nothing seeming to be getting done, it used to sit around 220 all day every day. now it sits at 350 ish and goes over a 1000 all the time.

pretty much unplayable

Attachments:

(edited by shaggy.2768)

Posted by: Gallen Muur.2487

Gallen Muur.2487

I get lag starting around 9pm CST every night. Can’t do anything even moving outside of combat is a pain. Everything stops for a few seconds then goes back to normal for few seconds.

Yaks Bend Server

Posted by: kitsuneshoujo.5734

kitsuneshoujo.5734

I’ve been getting lag spikes and random disconnects ever since POF preorder.

Not sure if its all the players, or they did something backside that is gumming up the works.