Shiverpeak Explorer 174/175

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Calimshan.8250

Calimshan.8250

Ok, So I have followed the guides on countless pages here & the Wiki. I have been to every location & done it a second time today. Redoing EACH location in order. An I am still stuck on 174/175.

I have done all the new places, the jump puzzles. The Hidden zones, Mini Dungeons. EVERYTHING Named I have & yet still Missing 1

Lyssafaye Rose – Level 80 Elementalist Asura
Guild Leader of [CERN]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Rabbi Rick.3194

Rabbi Rick.3194

Calimshan,

You’ve posted your query in the wrong forum. This forum is for account issues, not for makitten ues (Cartography Conundrums). Might I suggest “Players helping players” as there are several threads about this issue already in that forum. (Which is where I went to find my solution just a couple of days ago and was able to get enough info to find the elusive #175.)

Just my two coppers worth,

Rabbi Rick
Proud member of the Ring of 1000

(edited by Rabbi Rick.3194)

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Calimshan,

You’ve posted your query in the wrong forum. This forum is for account issues, not for makitten ues. Might I suggest “Players helping players” as there are several threads about this issue already in that forum. (Which is where I went to find my solution just a couple of days ago and was able to get enough info to find the elusive #175.)

I thought they had fixed the forum’s filter ignoring spaces – or did something reverse on it?

Posted by: Rabbi Rick.3194

Rabbi Rick.3194

Calimshan,

You’ve posted your query in the wrong forum. This forum is for account issues, not for makitten ues. Might I suggest “Players helping players” as there are several threads about this issue already in that forum. (Which is where I went to find my solution just a couple of days ago and was able to get enough info to find the elusive #175.)

I thought they had fixed the forum’s filter ignoring spaces – or did something reverse on it?

Hah… didn’t even notice that.

Ok Mr. Forum Censor…Cartography Conundrums

Rabbi Rick
Proud member of the Ring of 1000