Should i get these fps with this computer?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: manupa.6829

manupa.6829

It really goes like crap, i have to be alone so it can go at 60 fps, i go to divinity’s reach, and on its most graphicly demanding part, i get from 28 to 38 fps, i dont know if this is normal with these PC aspects:
Ati raedon hd 6870 2gb
Proc. amd phenom 6 cores 2.8 GHz
ram 6 gb

Is it because the game doesnt support dx 11 or is this normal? sometimes i get very low fps and it is just frustrating, thx for answering guys and sorry for my bad english, eng is not my first language

Attachments:

Posted by: Yshaar.4921

Yshaar.4921

please install the english version (choose the flag on the starter) and do the screenshot again. First thing: disable FXAA.

DX11 is not supported nor needed.

How low do your fps get?

Otherwise this seems quite normal to me. Please install the newest (unofficial) AMD graphics driver, found here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=367954 . Handle with care (choose the second link by the way). Otherwise use version 12.8.

German rp/pvx guild on Drakkar’s Lake
Join us : seelenverbunden.com

manupa.6829

i wont install the english version since im spanish speaker, i use everything on max excepting shadows, and the options below, high res textures and textures filter. if i disable fxaa there is ABSOLUTELY no change, same fps, if i put max settings i have like 5 fps less than if i put lowest settings, and other thing, my cpu usage never exceeds 40%

manupa.6829

oh and i get like 25 fps the lowest

Posted by: Yshaar.4921

Yshaar.4921

the english version is very small and you can switch languages easily. But okay, you gave all the info. AMD Phenom has some reported problems with the game, maybe this is your bottleneck. Sorry cannot help in that area. But you can update your graphics driver.

German rp/pvx guild on Drakkar’s Lake
Join us : seelenverbunden.com

manupa.6829

Thx anyways mate, i will update the driver, the issue with phenom is supossed to be fix isnt it?