Skill lag!

Skill lag!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Anyone have skill lag? So annoying, cant even switch weapons when a small groups come….

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

Skill lag!

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

SOrry close this, its probally my ISP…

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

Skill lag!

Posted by: DreakTusker.2583

DreakTusker.2583

nope..it might not be ur isp as it is more probably a problem on anet server and they are working on it..A lot others including me are goign through lag and delay too

Skill lag!

Posted by: Noctura.3908

Noctura.3908

The lag is so bad after the “new version” that I cannot play anymore… every time I see “new version available” I should just shut the game off and come back in a few days, because it is broken afterwards every single time… it’s getting pretty frustrating. I can’t even switch weapons now without huge delays so bad I am dead before the weapon changes.

Was fine until the new version… I’ve been playing for the past 6 hours with my guild and with no issues… ALL members in my guild report the same issues and have logged out…

-.- /eye twitch…

Update: I got both connection errors twice in a row within a few minutes, and now it seems to be getting less frequent and lag in spikes, with skills occasionally not going off at all. Just blinks on the bar and never goes off. Isn’t happening as often as a few mins ago, and the error codes are no longer showing up so far, so I am hoping it gets back to normal soon. 9.9

(edited by Noctura.3908)

Skill lag!

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Getting same problem! With yesterday’s build it was bad, with today’s build it is worse! For kitten’s sake whatever gerbil is not spinning the particular wheel responsible for this it’s time to feed him to the cats.

Skill lag!

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

Holy lagfest. Yea, the lag today is horrendous.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!