Still disappointed.

Still disappointed.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kharlus.3612

Kharlus.3612

You see.. weeks, months away and when I try once more to play a bit… logon issues… after that, once i finally log on, it gets disconnect during map load.

I’m used to it already. Now I only have to try 3, 4, 5 times more and then I can play a bit more… but you know? Let me play some of the 30+ games I got here without errors at all.

I’ll try again next month.

Still disappointed.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

This really isn’t helping anyone who wants to help you with your problem.Disconnects from the game does not mean its all on anets side.If you really want some help…people would need more information than this.

So you arent able to get in the game at all ? Have you tried a – Repair yet ,or deleting Local.Dat and the GW2 temp folder ? Or logging in with the -clientport 80 commandline parameter ? Are you using some antivirus,or firewall program thats blocking gw2 connection ?

Still disappointed.

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

You also tell us nothing about your hardware specs, your ISP/Internet connection, your Physical Location, and If you are behind a known Proxy (Alot of Schools/Universities use them now).

Also, if you are running Torrents in the background, or someone else is on another PC in your Location, that will cause connection issues. And this is more common then you would think.

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD