Still no Collectors Edition...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gamer Bearded.6980

Gamer Bearded.6980

I applied a collectors edition serial code to my exsisting account. Got nothing for it. Can anyone help?

Posted by: Archangel.1604

Archangel.1604

I applied a collectors edition serial code to my exsisting account. Got nothing for it. Can anyone help?

I’ve had in a ticket for 2 weeks and so far they haven’t helped me.

Posted by: quacthulhu.2546

quacthulhu.2546

did you try ringing for help on the 5+ says ticket thread?

Character Slot avoided Riot.
- – - — -- — – - -

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

did you try ringing for help on the 5+ says ticket thread?

Thanks, quacthulhu — that’s exactly what I was going to say. Please do post if you’ve been waiting 5 days or more!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gamer Bearded.6980

I have been waiting for over 2 weeks. I would really like my collectors edition items! But I did go post in it.

Posted by: LittleMikey.1924

LittleMikey.1924

I have had the same problem. Did you get a pre-purchase code from a retailer? From what I’ve worked out, a bunch of the Pre-Purchase codes actually gave you full game access. And since you can’t have multiple game keys on the same account, trying to add your Collector’s Edition code will do nothing.

Basically, support told me that I could either start a new account (With no way to transfer my level 80 warrior over) or buy an in game Digital Deluxe upgrade (With my own money).

I’m really annoyed about this. I paid for these items and I don’t see why I should fork out $25 to get what I’ve already paid for.

Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

Posted by: Frupert.7240

Frupert.7240

GaileGray, I submitted a post on the 5-day or older thread regarding this same issue (not getting my Digital Deluxe Edition items) with a ticket that was submitted on 8/25 and you told me post in the Collectors Edition Items thread. Now you are telling Gamer Bearded to post in the 5-day or older thread… Can you please tell me where I am supposed to post my problem to actually get it fixed?

(edited by Frupert.7240)

Gamer Bearded.6980

See I guess I updated to CE (of which I bought from gamestop) from the original gw2… at first it didn’t say i already added it to the account… now it says it already is added to my account. Either way I didn’t get my CE items and I have been waiting since the release to get them.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

GaileGray, I submitted a post on the 5-day or older thread regarding this same issue (not getting my Digital Deluxe Edition items) with a ticket that was submitted on 8/25 and you told me post in the Collectors Edition Items thread. Now you are telling Gamer Bearded to post in the 5-day or older thread… Can you please tell me where I am supposed to post my problem to actually get it fixed?

Frupert, I guess I was hoping to cover both bases. A post in both thread would not be amiss. We are building a waiting list for item replacement and mostly that comes from the CE thread, but following up in the Tickets for Review thread is a way for me to track them personally. (If you wish. that is. It’s particularly help if you note that you posted in both threads!))

See I guess I updated to CE (of which I bought from gamestop) from the original gw2… at first it didn’t say i already added it to the account… now it says it already is added to my account. Either way I didn’t get my CE items and I have been waiting since the release to get them.

Did you have space in your mail account when you upgraded? That has been the problem for some — you have to have the slots for the items to be given. You can post in both thread, too, if you wish.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gamer Bearded.6980

Even when I make a new character… it doesn’t give me the stuff that every character gets from CE… BUT IF SO…. where do I go to get all my items?

Gamer Bearded.6980

Plus I can’t even use my mistfire wolf and NO i did not upgrade through the gem store…. I bought the CE on gamestop and input it. but it says i already added it to the account. or something weird. idk… can you do anything for me? that’s my only question.