Strange Glitch

Strange Glitch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Maisen.6820

Maisen.6820

Hello! 2 days ago, a minute after logging in, some glitches appeared only on 3D models (not on the sky or the skill bar or chat). I didn’t change anything on my system and until now I have this problem. I updated my AMD HD5870 drivers, but nothing changed: 30-seconds/a minute ater logging the glitches appear! My graphics card didn’t overheat (max 60°) and other games works fine. I changed all the in game graphics settings to low but nothing, changed every settings to a different value, but nothing…can you help me?

Thank you for any help!!

Attachments:

Strange Glitch

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hi Maisen – For this issue I would recommend a clean installation of your video card drivers as this appears to be a driver based issue. Additionally, I might also recommend installing the latest version of DirectX.

Strange Glitch

Posted by: Tera GX.8149

Tera GX.8149

A clean installation of your drivers is your biggest hope, but incidentally I just had this problem myself recently (although I was mostly seeing those glitched squares when not in game). I went on to try various benchmarking software to test for hardware problems. “BurnInTest” was the most useful such software, and sure enough it showed that my video card’s memory was corrupted. My video card was as good as dead. I had to buy a new card.

That was a Radeon HD 5770, and was just over 3 years old. Judging by number, I’ll guess that yours potentially might be of a similar age. If trying driver solutions doesn’t work for you, it may be the same issue. Be attentive to your card’s warranty in such a case.

Tera Xenphos of Fort Aspenwood (guildless, deliberately)

Strange Glitch

Posted by: Narmakh.1860

Narmakh.1860

The CoF Shaman armour chest and shoulders dont work together if this is a glitch greatly appreciated if it is fixed if its not please still make it so the shoulders show :]

Strange Glitch

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

The CoF Shaman armour chest and shoulders dont work together if this is a glitch greatly appreciated if it is fixed if its not please still make it so the shoulders show :]

sniped