Sudden outrageous lag and disconnects

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: kontroll.9201

kontroll.9201

I had my game logged in, and my character standing in Sparkfly Fen in preparation for Teq. Prior to the event starting, at around 16:52 CET, I got disconnected and was unable to log back into the game world (play button was greyed out); this issue persisted through two game restarts, during which the login in the game launcher took a LONG time. After persisting a little and finally getting back to the character screen, seeing a usable play button, I loaded the world once again.

When the event was about to start I noticed really intense lag. A minimum of 20 seconds(!) for skills, and after a short while of that happening I got disconnected. This happened a couple of times, and ~5 minutes into the event I gave up and ported to the Gendarran Fields airship. Upon trying to leave the party, I was notified about a problem, and I got disconnected. I logged back in, did nothing, and was disconnected during the writing of this post. It’s currently 17:17 CET and the issues persist.

As of 17:18 I can’t get back into the game world.

kontroll.9201

I should point out that my ping during this time has remained unchanged.

http://i.imgur.com/g4a2U0c.png

That is the ping I normally get when pinging a (dedicated; ping.sunet.se) ping server.
I’m on Telia’s network.

kontroll.9201

I gave it another shot:
http://i.imgur.com/fqtp9el.jpg
Right now the “ElapsedWaitTime” counter is sitting at 300 seconds. That’s a little more than normal. As you can see I run the game with the -maploadinfo switch, so I get some extra juicy info. Including what I assume is the server IP!

So let’s run a tracert on that baby:
http://i.imgur.com/g55xacV.png

Huh. Nothing unusual at all. I have no idea what’s going on. :S

Edit: 400 sec elapsed wait time. I don’t think this is going to let me in, but I did hear NPCs during the first 100 or so, I believe.

Posted by: Ztepam.9327

Ztepam.9327

Same here, had huge lag 1 hr ago, logged out and then got same error code: 42:0:9001:4409.

It’s more than one hr and still can’t log in!

kontroll.9201

Same here, had huge lag 1 hr ago, logged out and then got same error code: 42:0:9001:4409.

It’s more than one hr and still can’t log in!

I was able to log on just now and at least get my daily stuff done. As of 18:32 CET it started lagging immensely again, mere moments before my last daily kill. XD

As I ported back to the airship again I got this error code: 42:0:9001:4409:101

Edit: I got disconnected again when this post was sent, with this error code: 7:11:3:191:101

(edited by kontroll.9201)

Posted by: baush.1052

baush.1052

I am experiencing the same lag and frequent disconnects. I get error code 7:11:3:191:101. My Internet connection is fine, and I have no packet loss to the server (Desolation). Below are my ping stats:

Ping statistics for 206.127.159.191:
Packets: Sent = 3238, Received = 3238, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 31ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 32ms

Posted by: Sammet.6542

Sammet.6542

Having this exact same thing right now, couldn’t log in for several attempts, and then when I finally managed to get on, I’m lagging so much and using a waypoint is taking up to a whole minute. This is coming from a person who almost never has lags in this game, so something is obviously up.

Posted by: WhiteStorm.7028

WhiteStorm.7028

Same thing here I can log on and try to start the game and I get a error that it has crashed or it just freezes on a black screen….Seems like a lot of people are having issues…Lots of comments on facebook to and my friends all can’t get in or the lag is horrible.

Posted by: ChuckNorris.1675

ChuckNorris.1675

+1 Fastweb Italian ISP, was working perfect before last patch, please fix this…

Posted by: baush.1052

baush.1052

Problem seems to be resolved for me. No lag or disconnects for over 1 hour.

Posted by: Rip Van Winkle.4859

Rip Van Winkle.4859

All of you need to run a tracert that tells way more then any Ping ever will.

Posted by: TooNu.4530

TooNu.4530

Everything had been fine up until yesterday and now the game is fragile and seems to crash often, and for different reasons. What the hell did you do to the game?

Posted by: Altair.5842

Altair.5842

I’m having a lot of lag during gameplay. Most maps have a few seconds lag. Whenever i join a Tequatl event, once the event has started & after a bit of gameplay, the lag becomes worse and i get disconnected after a bit. I haven’t been able to complete any Tequatl events as i tend to DC frequently during them