Texture flickering

Texture flickering

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

I have never had this problem until few days ago.I dont know if the new nvidia driver update caused it or the recent game update but its getting worse.At begining it started with only few shining blocks every few seconds but then portions of map flickers.I wouldnt post if it wasnt serious but today is just too much.Im in Fireheart Rise and huge portions of map are flickering I just cant stand it anymore I tried taking some screenshots to show you but it seems it doesnt catch flickering texture.

Texture flickering

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

Try turning off reflections, it fixes another bug (transparent floor) but who knows, maybe it works for you too?

Also, I have really bad edge flickering. When I enter the TP room in Lion’s Arch and move towards the NPCs the pattern of the floor texture and the staircases of the stairs behind the TP NPCs are a crazy flicker fest. FXAA reduces it only slightly, but it remains crazy flicker show. Even Halflife 2 in 2004 already had better antialiasing that would completely eliminate edge flickering, come on Arenanet.

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”