Unable to Buy gems from Gem shop

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: thedesertwolf.7053

thedesertwolf.7053

Incident: 120919-000266

I have been utterly unable to purchase gems for cash from the gem shop even during the 24 hour “Lift” that was placed upon my account. This is endlessly frustrating and counter productive to both the developers for being unable to accept money that I wished to spend and to me by preventing me from purchasing gems to begin with for cash.

The response I received was

Response Via Email (Allen) 09/19/2012 06:08 PM
Hello,

In reviewing your account, I can see that I am able to override your purchase restriction for 24 hours. Please make your purchase within this time frame. If you are unable to make the purchase within that time, you may need to contact us again.

If you still experience issues, please let me know.

Regards,
Allen
NCsoft Billing Team

============

This has unfortunately solved nothing as I am still 100% unable to buy Anything from the black lion trading post, this was after it had been restored to working condition.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Incident: 120919-000266

I have been utterly unable to purchase gems for cash from the gem shop even during the 24 hour “Lift” that was placed upon my account. This is endlessly frustrating and counter productive to both the developers for being unable to accept money that I wished to spend and to me by preventing me from purchasing gems to begin with for cash.

The response I received was

Response Via Email (Allen) 09/19/2012 06:08 PM
Hello,

In reviewing your account, I can see that I am able to override your purchase restriction for 24 hours. Please make your purchase within this time frame. If you are unable to make the purchase within that time, you may need to contact us again.

If you still experience issues, please let me know.

Regards,
Allen
NCsoft Billing Team

============

This has unfortunately solved nothing as I am still 100% unable to buy Anything from the black lion trading post, this was after it had been restored to working condition.

I am sorry that the work-around did not function as intended. Please update your Support Ticket so that an agent, who has access to confidential account information that we cannot post on the forums, can help you get this resolved.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet