Unable to Login In

Unable to Login In

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mafeel.7210

mafeel.7210

My game client isn’t working since the “crash”… I tried starting the game over 50 times + repair ( even repair is not working ) always stuck on this *see attached screenshot

Attachments:

Unable to Login In

Posted by: snowdog.6703

snowdog.6703

Well…to be quite honest I’ve had 3 negative experiences now.

I politely expressed my opinion on these forums and was called a prick (is this acceptable ?), on the day I paid 50 quid for the game the reg server was down, and tonight I couldnt log in.

This not looking hopeful – a combination of abusive fanboys and unreliable service is not my idea of fun.

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Nemui.6753

Nemui.6753

Hi everyone,

We’re sorry about this short interruption of services. We’re still investigating what caused it. Players who logged back in and saw an outdated status for their characters should try to log out and back in again. Please let us know if this doesn’t change the situation.

Thanks.

i did that, my character’s still on the outdated status.

I politely expressed my opinion on these forums and was called a prick (is this acceptable ?)

i saw the exact post you were talking about, i suggest reporting it because it is clearly against the rules. if it even is still there. i would’ve reported it earlier myself, but the forum was missing buttons (among them the “report” one) again.

edit: i just checked, the forum is still not showing all the buttons on the earlier pages of the thread, for me at least. but you can click on the user in question and report them.

(edited by Nemui.6753)

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Moriganis.9271

Moriganis.9271

They did it again and I lost my gold – the outage a week ago I never got my purchases and last night I got a dye drop worth 3g and put it on TP but got rolled back.

This and the other problems it just keeps getting worse

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Xilx.8369

Xilx.8369

Having connections issues as well. Thought it was my firewall.. (never had this problem prior today)

Client keep showing Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Unable to Login In

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

I got kicked from server too, was like 4am or something, gave up trying to get bk in so went to bed wake up and….

Wth I have been rolled bk too….lost over 2 gold and loads of rares / ori ore/ ecto’s / loot / materials.

This is getting stupid now.

First support lied to me about getting my pre order items back saying they were unable to replace in game items due to in game bugs and now I lose 5+ hours of gameplay plus 2+ gold….

Starting to have 2nd thoughts about GW2.

gg Arena Net “when it’s not ready”

(edited by TRON.1085)

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Boethius.6891

Boethius.6891

I had exactly the same issue. I have lost several hours of progress when I logged in this morning, lost xp / levels, exploration progress, and at least 1.5g as well as any drops I may have had.

This is incredibly annoying, I was up particularly late playing last night and made significant progress and to find that all those hours are lost is really, really frustrating

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Azune.5781

Azune.5781

i lost 8 gold !! 120930-002298 ticket

(edited by Azune.5781)

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Shrapnel.7249

Shrapnel.7249

As far as I can tell Maguuma has been down for daaaaaays….. \3 or 4 lol

Unable to Login In

Shrapnel.7249

Please Arenanet! Dont MAKE me buy WoW and get financially kitten I don’t wanna!….. but i need my mmo fix…

Unable to Login In

Shrapnel.7249

: D!!!! lets just say i didn’t type kitten….

Unable to Login In

Posted by: Caveat Emptor.6032

Caveat Emptor.6032

Hi everyone,

We’re sorry about this short interruption of services. We’re still investigating what caused it. Players who logged back in and saw an outdated status for their characters should try to log out and back in again. Please let us know if this doesn’t change the situation.

Thanks.

Any news regarding the issue? Has it been located and fixed?

(edited by Caveat Emptor.6032)

Unable to Login In

Posted by: HardcoreHom.7826

HardcoreHom.7826

I guess this is the same issue I am having. Cant get pass the loader, and it states 100%… but the “play” button is greyed out. Has been like this for 6 days now….. WTF is going on?!? Fix anytime soon?

Unable to Login In

Posted by: OldGreg.9745

OldGreg.9745

Ughhh… I am getting tired of the constant disconnects. cant even craft items with out it happening….hell, I cant even open up a ticket with out being disconnected. please fix this soon! And its always error 42:0:9001:3928:101