Unauthorised Access

Unauthorised Access

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Konn.5978

Konn.5978

I have only been playing for less than a week and now I have this error.

We have detected that your account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual. For your security, further access to the account has been suspended until this matter can be resolved. To restore access to this account, please contact Support and one of our representatives will assist you.

Now I have opened a ticket though I have heard some people got responses a week after they submitted a ticket, which if you think about it is a long time.

I also have not been playing using another IP or another PC, nor do I have any keylogger’s or malware on my pc.

Is there anyway to solve this quicker?

Unauthorised Access

Konn.5978

bumP~

Unauthorised Access

Posted by: Neular.1629

Neular.1629

Welcome to the club konn.. Only thing you can do except sit and wait.. I’m going on 3 days now.. They said their response time for hacked accounts was trying to be 24-48 hours but seems it is taking a bit longer..

Unauthorised Access

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Need these posts to me merged! so many topics on this.

Change your password, is the best advice.

Unauthorised Access

Posted by: Hakuichi.8253

Hakuichi.8253

chances are your account was not even attacked. Seems a part of GW2s detection is set off if you get dced and try to login to quickly. This has happened to many of us that are waiting to get our accounts back.

Unauthorised Access

Konn.5978

I’m just reallykitten I guess I would be going to Torchlight 2 when that releases.

Unauthorised Access

RaZaC.1963

kittens! dont give up never surrender!

Unauthorised Access

Posted by: meximus.3971

meximus.3971

Same here , my case just happen yesterday lol . I hv never done anything that violate the rules and procedure. even include changing IP’s

till now hvn’t got any response. my friend saying probably some error on the gw2 detection system too.

unresolved 09/12/2012 07:48 AM [Incident: 120912-003590]

(edited by meximus.3971)

Unauthorised Access

Posted by: FurMaz.1645

FurMaz.1645

Changed my password and account name, the thing is you probably weren’t hacked! ANETS FAULTY login error system makes it so if connection kicks you, and you log back in… INSTA BAN!

Unauthorised Access

Konn.5978

But I wasn’t banned, just suspended because of this stupid error.

I was very picky if I were to purchase this game or not before hand since I already pre-purchased Torchlight 2 and my last MMORPG (TERA) experience was very short. And this is what kitten happens to me and I spent $70 on a game I can’t even play….

Unauthorised Access

RaZaC.1963

Well these are common problems on launch of big online games. GW2 has the badluck that china is trying to invade the US true their servers tho :P

Maybe you can play another game and come back in a month. Things will be fixed i suppose and should be more enjoyable to play for you then xD.

Unauthorised Access

Konn.5978

What other big online games have had this problem on release? Tera didn’t, Dragon Nest didn’t, Maplestory didn’t.

I was planning to exhaust this game within a few months to start playing the other many games releasing at the end of this year. I don’t plan to play this game again if I have to wait a month… Some free games have quicker customer support then this for god sake. Tera has an online support chat and it made less profit than GW2. Can’t they hire some extra staff…?

Unauthorised Access

RaZaC.1963

Sorry but no of the above stated games are even near the size of guild wars speaking in numbers. I could look up a list of games that have had issues like this at launch but i think your able enough to do that yourself.

Do you even think about what you type? You plan to exhaust a game within a few months… If thats the mindset with which you enter a game i’d say you’d be better of not playing games.

I understand your frustrated about the situation but posting here on the forums is not going to speedup the procces.

Unauthorised Access

Konn.5978

Sorry but no of the above stated games are even near the size of guild wars speaking in numbers. I could look up a list of games that have had issues like this at launch but i think your able enough to do that yourself.

Do you even think about what you type? You plan to exhaust a game within a few months… If thats the mindset with which you enter a game i’d say you’d be better of not playing games.

I understand your frustrated about the situation but posting here on the forums is not going to speedup the procces.

The thing is there is no big online game as big as GW2. Diablo 3 doesn’t count because it was a **** up from the start. I do not have the mindset of playing this game a few months, I can already see the game getting a little boring over a week. What I mean is that I plan to play it a lot for a month and play it casually after that but more of playing other games getting released at the end of this year. I cannot be playing multiple games at once.

Unauthorised Access

RaZaC.1963

Well that sounds more positive indeed but ye there is not much that can be done now, patience is your friend i guess :P