Unbanned, but still can't log in.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Sera Phrim.9041

Sera Phrim.9041

So I looked at my email and it said that my account has been reinstated and I could log back in.

“Response Julio S. via Email 09/28/2013 07:38 AM
Hello Sean,

Thank you for your patience while we completed a review of the administrative action taken on your account.

While our investigation points to the fact that your account was involved in a violation, we are going to extend leniency to you on a one-time basis. We have reinstated your account and you may rejoin the game now.

In the future, please take care to observe the Rules of Conduct, the User Agreement, and the Naming Policies, all of which can be found on our legal pages here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/

Also, please keep in mind that future violations may result in increased penalties or irreversible account termination, as explained in the Conducts Breaches and Outcomes document, also found on the legal pages linked above.

Thanks,

GM Cuache
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com"

I just got back like a few minutes ago, and tried logging in, only to have it say I still have my ban. Is there anyway to resolve this issue?

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

You should update your ticket and let support know, by the time anyone who can help you sees your post here, you will probably already be back in game.

Sera Phrim.9041

I already updated my ticket, before I posted this. So now, I play the waiting game.

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

What is the ticket number?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: velho.4692

velho.4692

I lost my game to hackers and havent heard anything from arena net after that, was away from game for few months and got new graphics card and stuff so thought to play again, id need to buy new gw2 if i wanted to play so… that’s not going to happen, some of the mails that said " you have been hacked log here, or you will lose the game completely " was real i guess.

ps have made ticket or something like that, not really clear stuff that.

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

I lost my game to hackers and havent heard anything from arena net after that, was away from game for few months and got new graphics card and stuff so thought to play again, id need to buy new gw2 if i wanted to play so… that’s not going to happen, some of the mails that said " you have been hacked log here, or you will lose the game completely " was real i guess.

ps have made ticket or something like that, not really clear stuff that.

If you have made a ticket and it’s older then 3 days, go post the number in the sticky for tickets 72 hours and older (front page of the account issues sub forum).
It will get looked at there, also if you have new info update your existing ticket.

Sera Phrim.9041

Oh gosh, I forgot to update this thread, I apologize, but it’s all resolved now. Again, sorry for taking so long. You can close this thread or something.