Unplayabele Lag (105ms instead of 15 ;o)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: thewho.5841

thewho.5841

This is when I am in pvp match:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2559756477.png

Some skills is on delay as well as animation. Sometimes I am jumping to water 2times or double click my skills which is on 0 cd due to delay.

And this is when I am in the mists:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2559783520.png

Pay in mind that severes is in the same region. just I dont know why they are stated on different name.

Edit: Desolation EU
If there is need to provide more information pls pm me or state so on this topic

(edited by thewho.5841)

Posted by: Vatras.2806

Vatras.2806

OMG, it’s 105 ms of “lag”. That’s nothing. So get used to it, it is not a problem. When i first started playing shooters, I had a ping of 200 and ruled. So ping is not relevant, if you get used to it

(edited by Vatras.2806)

thewho.5841

It is literally unplayable I cannot act accordingly to the situation since I cannot judge the opponents actions clearly. this is a lagg fest at least for me

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

Please spare a thought for us in the Antipodes (Oceania)…we have a latency of 150ms as a minimum (laws of physics) to the shores of the continent then the normal network latency on top of it….best I have ever had is 210ms…normally around 280ms.

For a game designed around reaction and avoidance it makes it difficult for remote players.

(edited by Oldbugga.7029)

thewho.5841

the point is at pvp i have to depend on luck because i cannot see enemies movement nor animation especially if there is more than 1. as u said this game combat insists on having good reaction and timing if one wants to be any good. at this state as it is now i cannot improve anywhere so far ppl culling out after a sec in spvp matches.

One story, i have been fighting a guardian which used spirit weapon i couldn’t even see him casted it. even we fought 1on1. my whole screen freezes if there is a grenade engineer near me.

(edited by thewho.5841)

Posted by: God Of Fissures.8627

God Of Fissures.8627

You are confusing your computer’s hardware specifications with your connection to a server. They are two completely different things. What CPU and videocard you have does not determine how quickly your computer can communicate with a server. That is dependent on the quality of your internet connection.

i7-3770K (Delidded) @ 4.6GHz | nVidia GTX TITAN X@ 1468/7800
ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz @ 2400MHz
Samsung 840 PRO 512GB SSD | Windows 10 x64