Use 2 accounts/passwords on 1 pc ?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

i want to know if i can log in with my brother’s account, from my place. I have a different account than his and we live in different places.
Asking because i had the final cut scene of trinity fight completely muted after a driver fix, and i have no free character slots to trigger a similar “video” cut scene, not just the character models talking part.
I’ll make sure we aren’t both logged in while i troubleshoot the problem.
I figure the initial video scene after character creation is similar to the scene (in terms of tools you used etc). Which is why i want to test it on a new character (again, i don’t have a free slot to test this, why i want to use his account, on my computer).
The sound problem i fixed was driver related with sb recon 3D conflicting with nvidia’s slightly, and causing a slight skipping in your videos, and it may or may not have handled the problem, though the skipping is now entirely gone and i’m solid at 60 fps (except lion’s arch, where i get about 50 where crowded).
Need to test it before another story scene is possibly muted on me.
Is this ok for me to do ?

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Technically, you aren’t supposed to share account information. If you brother is with you at your place, he is completely welcome to log into his account, and what you guys do while he is there is up to you BUT you technically shouldn’t log into his account without him present (it’s against the Terms of Service to share account login information).

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

I have two accounts of my own, and I play each of them (at different times) on the same computer.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold