Valid reason why Im banned?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: AIex.4105

AIex.4105

I only loged once in a while and have a chat in map chat whidout any obcene words or slurs, buts seems in spanish server ppl are too sensible and spam u reports at slighest thing they dont like. If you find any slurs or obcene words in chat logs please post them, im realy corious , I did had similar bans in the past where 1 guild leader told his +60 guild members to spam report on me “just for fun” as I remember he say.

I did open a ticked and it sayd in the blablabla “detection” and more blablabla confusing text, I only used GW2CM 1.1 in order to controll better the character since in this game controlls are so bad overall. Thanks you.

(edited by AIex.4105)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you are admitting you used a third-party program to ‘help’ you play the game, then that is the reason for your suspension/ban.

If you wish to dispute any action taken by the CS Team, you will need to address it in your ticket, not on the forums.

Good luck.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

If you find the controls are bad, and using what you are using, it gives you an advantage over other players. It could very well lead to you getting your account permanently banned by the way.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

AIex.4105

heh, seems ppl dont know what is GW2CM, is not a cheat just enables u to play whidout having to hold right click to see arroud……

I know many ppl use it, so I heavily doubt my ban comes from there even admins were talking about it in the guru site…

If you are admitting you used a third-party program to ‘help’ you play the game, then that is the reason for your suspension/ban.

If you wish to dispute any action taken by the CS Team, you will need to address it in your ticket, not on the forums.

Good luck.

my ticked response was a copy/paste wall of text whidout giving any reason, just saying.

(edited by AIex.4105)

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

I never said it was a cheat, just that it gives you an advantage over other players. Removing one of the buttons you have to press to look around, means you’re free to do something else while someone has to hold right click still. THAT is an advantage which could very well lead to your account getting banned.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The CS Team does not give explicit reasons in support ticket responses about why an account is suspended or banned. That would be information those cheating could use to bypass restrictions.

The use of third-party programs is strictly prohibited, according to the ToS/UA. If you are re-instated, you might consider forgoing use of any such programs, to ensure your account does not incur further unpleasant action.

Good luck.

AIex.4105

can u guys stop beeing so lame, there are many ppl using it and they r not banned. All im asking is for a admin/mod to lookinto my ban say the reason since writing tikets is usless, thats all.

(edited by AIex.4105)

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

And someone has to report them for the usage.

Someone thought you were using a macro and reported you. ANet looked into it and agreed. They then banned you. And rightfully so as usage of ANY third part programs is grounds for a ban as per the TOS which you agreed to.

Just because others use it and they aren’t banned doesn’t mean that they haven’t been banned before and have just purchased a new account, are in the process of having their account looked at for macro usage, or haven’t been reported yet.

The only way you are going to get a response is if you send in a ticket. But be prepared for just the basic explanation without any details. They don’t like to give people a means to better avoid getting caught. I’m sure you can understand why.

Posted by: CptTrips.6512

CptTrips.6512

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Your ticket is on file and is in queue. An agent will review the situation and will reply as soon as they are able. Closing this thread.