Very frustrated, please help. Can't login.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Blake.6274

Blake.6274

i have been trying for the last week to log into my account, i have sent 2 tickets and reset my password to a different one about 8 times, i still can’t log into the game, i can log onto the forums and gw2 website, and the passwords seem to update for them, but i still cant log into the launcher, please help.

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Have you tried clearing the remember password checkbox on the launcher login page – then restarting the client?

Also Gaile has stated you should only send one ticket in per issue, putting in more will delay support in helping you and other people.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

What is your ticket number?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Blake.6274

One second I will get it.

Blake.6274

I cannot find it, they never sent me an e-mail with it.

Blake.6274

i tried deselecting the checkboxes, on my 9th pasword reset now. even sent a ticket in for a refund, here it is. #130210-000379
atm, idc what solution, either refund or make the account work, i will just pay for another game to play while i wait for GW2 to become better customer service or wait for TESonline, idc, just do something, right now u have 80 of my dollars that i cant access because of your bad customer service, i know this sounds harsh but i have been patient and followed all the things admins ask me to do, and for no result, or maybe to play for a week then another problem

Blake.6274

p.s i love ur game otherwise

Posted by: Tentacle Love.3412

Tentacle Love.3412

Having the same issue. game client refuses to accept that my password is valid – If it weren’t the correct password I wouldn’t be able to post on the forums.

Blake.6274

Sounds exactly like it ^

Posted by: Jay Walks.4160

Jay Walks.4160

I’m having the exact same problem. I know my password is correct, but every time I attempt to log in, i get this:

“The account name or password you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again.

Build: 16597

Error Code: 11:1001:2:1357"

Blake.6274

I am appaled/
For weeks now, I have been patiently waiting to log into my account, it is as simple as the client isn’t registering my password or something either way, it doesn’t now, i will be getting a refund.

I am posting here to display utter shame, disgust and more so disappointment in not only the game devs, but the staff and the customer service, and you too Gaile, if you are reading this.

Not only have I unfairly been locked out, my tickets have gone ignored for 5 months and even prior to this being hacked, but, your customer service sees it fit that i am treated with ignorance and laziness. they have not even looked at my issue, 3 other people have the same issue, has it been looked at ? not in 5 months at least. Not oly that but i am constantly asked to post my ticket number or put a ticket on, upon doing this my threads are locked and nothing is done or fixed, you just sweep it under the table so no one can see. Anyone frequenting the account issues board can see this is nothing but second nature to the mods.

Now i ask you one more time, fix my account or refund me. Is it that hard? Stop being pathetic and lazy and do what is due to your customers. I am disgusted, Anet, you have dropped the ball.

Blake.6274

Do your jobs and get this sent through so i can go buy a game that employs actual people to do customer service.

#130213-000310

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

There has always been a thread to post in if your ticket goes unanswered after 3 days. If you still have one of the older tickets open, you should have posted it. The fact that its been 5 months tells me either you are lazy and have chosen not to use that post to help you or your issue isn’t that important to you. Don’t put your new ticket in there as they will still say wait the 3 days. Use one of your older ones.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: White Wolf.3291

White Wolf.3291

I can see you creating multiple threads about your issue: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Very-frustrated-please-help-Can-t-login

Another thing, you said you create 2 tickets about your password issue (first don’t create multiple tickets) second the tickets you create appear here https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/account/questions/list
You can get their number/reference from there.

Posted by: CC Ivonne.6782

Previous

CC Ivonne.6782

Community Coordinator

Next

Hello Blake,
please, do not create multiple threads to discuss the same issue. Also, please add your oldest ticket information here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/first
Thanks and have a nice day!

Posted by: JanoRis.8703

JanoRis.8703

Did you guys log in with your account name or your email adress?
Since your log in name in the Client is your E-mail and not your account name. If you use your account name it will not work

Posted by: Artemis.6703

Artemis.6703

I have the same thing going, can’t log in. Reset password twice just to be sure.

Posted by: JanoRis.8703

JanoRis.8703

I have the same thing going, can’t log in. Reset password twice just to be sure.

like i asked above:
Did you use your E-mail you registered with as your username? Since it only works that way. If you type your Accountname (ex.: Name.1234) it won’t work.

Else it might be some Firewall/antivir blocking it. You could test this, by deactivating them shortly, before you start the game.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I am disgusted, Anet, you have dropped the ball.

I looked up your ticket history. On the one email address, you have just two tickets. The first was answered in November, when an agent provided you with new credentials. You accessed your account then and for two days later. The second ticket asks for a refund.

I did some digging and found that there was a third ticket, but unfortunately you typed your email address wrong, and so that response may never have arrived in your inbox (through not fault or lack of effort on our part). You did not follow up for more than three months, and when you did, you used a rash of extremely offensive language and insulting comments.

It’s clear you are unhappy, but all the details point to efficient and accurate assistance from Support. Your account was accessed two days after an agent sent you new credentials. If that was not you accessing your account, then I am going to theorize that your email address was hacked and someone else got your email and your credentials. (Again, through not fault of ours.)

In the end, our team’s responses and actions were all accurate and timely. And because that is what happened, I am going to edit your topic, because it is unfair to post an insulting title for an issue that was well and fully resolved for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

I merged two threads by the same person about the same alleged issue. I think my post above will explain everything. If you continue to need assistance, please update your current ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet