WHY did I crash!?

WHY did I crash!?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

I’ve been trying to get into a server to beat Tequatl since the update on him. Never been able to do it. The time runs out or we all get killed, or some other stuff happens.

So FINALLY today I get into a server and we almost have him beat, just a few minutes on the clock. AND MY GAME @*#&$*(&#(%N#EGH IN CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I logged back in instantly after the error message and even though I was in the same server, it kicked me out into overflow and wouldnt even give me a right-click join option on my party members to get back in. WHAT.THE.HELL.

This kind of thing never happens when I’m playing regular gameplay and right when I’m finally about to complete this event for the first time, THIS happens. It is the most infuriating thing to be completely screwed out of such a long-awaited award and it’s unacceptable. What do you need to do to fix this? Seriously.

Isnt there some way to detect if youve JUST been in an event like this so you can at least get CREDIT for it? I want a mod answering this and to explain to me why I’ve been so unfairly denied what i’ve waited for so long. Why should I be punished for game-related issues? My computer is top-notch and I run the game on high setting with very little issues. This feels very much like a server problem to me and a ton of people have had the same issue. Fix it. Please.