Was able to play ,but getting 42:1000 error

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: PrinceWarhero.4256

PrinceWarhero.4256

Hi ,

i was able to play the game smoothly without any network issues till now , but suddenly it got disconnected and when i try to login from the client i am getting some error numbered “42:1000:7…” . I ran the guild wars 2 diag using the command line option -diag , and it says that connectivity to server failed. How to fix this ?

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

This happened in Australia thanks to my ISP being idiots. Try adding “/clientport 80” at the end of the shortcut target in the meantime. Without the "s

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Posted by: PrinceWarhero.4256

PrinceWarhero.4256

This happened in Australia thanks to my ISP being idiots. Try adding “/clientport 80” at the end of the shortcut target in the meantime. Without the "s

voww bro , u r the coolest person ever !!it worked !!!! awesome bro… dono hw to thank you !!! thanks a ton !!! and can u explain wat exactly is the issue and hw ur solution solves the prob ??

Returning player looking for lots of adventure, join me and we can journey together in Tyria !!