Weird Account Activity - Trading Post

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: FINIZLE.6580

FINIZLE.6580

Over the past three days I have logged into guild wars 2 to find that everyday on my trading post pickup tab there are around 40 normal rarity war horns.
I’m starting to get concerned that I have been hacked, even though all my items are still in my inventory and bank.
I have changed my password but it still happens, please can someone help me understand what is going on here.

Thank you in advance, Finizle

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Check your buy orders, you could have a bunch listed for this item. I’m not near my gaming PC at the moment, but if you need help figuring that out, reply and someone or myself will be able to help you. Is it possible you accidentally ordered one of theses items, but a much larger number was posted? If all else fails, add an authentic or to your account and maybe look at contacting support.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: FINIZLE.6580

FINIZLE.6580

Thank you for all of the information, ill keep that in mind if this happens again. Luckily, my problem has stopped for now

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

If you are ever concerned about unauthorized access, I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post and provide as much as possible to expedite the ticket.

And please consider adding authentication to your account. For questions about E-mail Authentication, see this post.

For questions about Two-Factor (mobile) Authentication, please see our FAQ.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet