in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Q:

Hi!

I logged on the forums today to get the personal message:

A moderator moved a message you posted to the forum ‘Trashcan’ with the reason:
False information

Is there any way of finding out which particular post this is? I pride myself on being truthful, and not posting things unless I know I have a source. I would hate to post the same information again, or tell another player, if what I believe is not true.

Is it possible I have simply replied to a thread which has been deemed false? Which has subsequently been deleted and could throw up this message? I’ve looked through my past posts and the forums I haunt to try jog my memory about what it could be, to no avail.

Any answers are appreciated, hoping this is the right forum to post in now!

Aisi x

S/F Asuran Elementalist

What message is deleted?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

A:

Hi Aisina,

It is against the forumrules to discuss moderatoractions in public. If you have questions regarding an action moderators took you should email forums@arena.net

When a moderator deletes a thread, this message is sent to all people who posted in it. So It might be that it is a threadwhere in the original post the poster was posting ‘false information’ and you reacted to that, maybe even to tell it is false information.

Also, these actions do not count against your credibility, in those situation you get an infractionpoint (and you are notified bout that).

But this is all speculation, if you want to know more you should contact support.

Good luck!

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

What message is deleted?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You could try contacting the Moderators at forums@arena.net

Could have been a thread that was moved to trashcan…I’ve had many a message about threads sent there. I don’t know about individual posts.

What message is deleted?

Aisina.4963

Thanks guys! I’ll just leave it be then, didn’t know it was against the forum rules to discuss moderator actions! Used these forums for months and didn’t even know we had rules like that!

Any chance you could link the rules here so I can read up?

S/F Asuran Elementalist

What message is deleted?

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

It’s like on the front page

What message is deleted?

Aisina.4963

Ahhh! I was looking for an actual post! Thank you!

S/F Asuran Elementalist