Where are my 4000 gems?

Where are my 4000 gems?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

I’ve bought the 80 dollar version which includes those 4000 gems. In theory… but I didnt get them. Any of you walking in the same shoes?

(Will I only get them once PoF goes live? I got all the other extra items except for the gems.)

enthusiastic noob

Where are my 4000 gems?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

When did you preorder? It states when you purchase it can take up to 72 hours to arrive as they do additional fraud prevention checks (necessary sadly). Mine took 3 days.

Where are my 4000 gems?

Posted by: thesilverdragoon.3078

thesilverdragoon.3078

My gems came a few days after purchasing the ultimate edition. It should be fine if it hasn’t been 72 hours yet.

Where are my 4000 gems?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Due to increased volume, it looks like the window may extend to even 7 days.

You might consider contacting the Billing CS Team, if they have not arrived after 7 days. Do be aware, due to said increased volume, responses are delayed at this time.

Good luck.

Where are my 4000 gems?

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

It took me 72 hours for getting my 4000 gems from the Ultimate edition.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Where are my 4000 gems?

Posted by: Walbuls.4917

Walbuls.4917

Took mine 7 days. Website is full of shlt for 72 hours promise. This is direct copy/paste from a support ticket i have open.

“When a player activates an upgraded GW2 account, their account receives specific account restrictions that will last between 3-7 business days. This includes receiving the 4000 gem deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.”