Who do I talk to if:

Who do I talk to if:

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m angry with the response I am getting from Tech Support and would like to know who I can contact about the issue.

I have an unknown problem with my client that permits me to play any toon on my main or alternate account except one.

That particular one has a lot of time/money invested. She has ascended trinkets and Greatsword etc.

Technical support claims that it must be my machine and hence Arena Net bears no responsibility.

This defies logic and common sense because each of the other toons plays without a hitch in pve, pvp and WvW.

Mesmerising Girl

Who do I talk to if:

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Throw me your ticket number and I can have a look. Being the weekend it will probably take a few days to get back to you after talking to other teams; but at least we can get started on reviewing it for you.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Who do I talk to if:

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The ticket number seems to be: 327112. Logically, if it were an issue with my computer it would affect all my toons, not just one.

Mesmerising Girl

Who do I talk to if:

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

The agent responded yesterday. Please update your ticket with the information requested after you’ve followed the steps outlined in the ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Who do I talk to if:

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Just to add, a corrupt DAT file CAN cause a single character to not be able to load (and that IS on your computer). It’s not really an issue with your system, but the data on your system. The corrupted data may be related to a piece of equipment, location or quest status that particular character has active (different from your other characters….that’s why they still load).

Just pointing out that it IS technically possible that the problem IS on your end even tho your thought process does not make it logically possible.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Who do I talk to if:

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Just to add, a corrupt DAT file CAN cause a single character to not be able to load (and that IS on your computer). It’s not really an issue with your system, but the data on your system. The corrupted data may be related to a piece of equipment, location or quest status that particular character has active (different from your other characters….that’s why they still load).

Just pointing out that it IS technically possible that the problem IS on your end even tho your thought process does not make it logically possible.

But you’d hope part of the support process would check for this – either by delete and re-download/replace, or forced verify/repair.

Anyway, hope it’s fix or fixed soon, OP. Good Hunting!