Window mode problem

Window mode problem

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Konrad.1079

Konrad.1079

When i play GW2 i prefer to do this on window mode, but after i change from Win8.1 to Win10 and buy bigger screen i can’t make window big enough to fit to the screen, there is always small gap on both side and and between game window and taskbar (1st pic), even when i try to pull it to fit to entire screen (like on 2nd pic) it always return to previous size (1st pic again).
Does someone know how can i fix it?

Attachments:

Window mode problem

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Unless you want to switch to windowed full screen, you can’t. That gap is the shadowing on Windows 10 and is factored into the size of the window. You’re trying to resize it to be bigger than the actual screen, which GW2 won’t allow so it snaps back.

Window mode problem

Konrad.1079

It looks normal on browser, so it’s only in GW2, on others games like SWTOR or ESO everything is fine

Attachments:

Window mode problem

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It looks normal on browser, so it’s only in GW2, on others games like SWTOR or ESO everything is fine

That’s because those windows are maximized, which removes the shadowing and takes the full size of the screen. GW2 can’t do that, because it automatically switches to full screen mode if you try to maximize it.

Window mode problem

Konrad.1079

Ok, I understand now, thanks for explaining it to me : )