Wrong server

Wrong server

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Eterniity.5809

Eterniity.5809

So my account was hacked when I was not playing it for some time. I have recovered my password and now am back in but my character is on a German server and I dont speak German.

Is there any way someone can look at my ticket to get my character back to Maguuma in the US?

Wrong server

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

You can delete your characters and transfer, or you can pay 1800 gems to transfer without deleting characters.

If you delete characters, be sure to empty their inventories into your bank and such.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Wrong server

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

So my account was hacked when I was not playing it for some time. I have recovered my password and now am back in but my character is on a German server and I dont speak German.

Is there any way someone can look at my ticket to get my character back to Maguuma in the US?

Update your support ticket with the new information. There is really nothing that can be done through the forums.

Wrong server

Posted by: Eterniity.5809

Eterniity.5809

This is the account issue forums why can nothing be done.

Wrong server

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

This is the account issue forums why can nothing be done.

The forum is not the place to post individual requests of this nature. The Customer Support Team has worked with you to resolve your account compromise issue, and an agent will be happy to review your new request. Please update your existing ticket (do not make a new one) to file a request to be moved back to your old game world. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet