Wrongfully Terminated account

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Egn.7029 was banned today for no other reason than the fact I sent him gold to fund a commander pin and he returned it. He wouldn’t accept my money and yet he got a ban this morning for “assisting a gold seller” While I personally am the one who sent him the cash from the guild bank and I didn’t have anything happen to me. The only reason we can possibly think of is my guildie whose from malaysia was wrongfully terminated because a “large” quantity of gold changed hands. While I wouldn’t believe this if it had happened just once. I’ve had numerous friends who reside in asia perma banned falsely by arena net. This issue is becoming ridiculous. We can’t send money through the mail feature if we just get automatically banned for “gold buying” This feature is quite frankly broken and should be fixxed. My member whose put countless hours in the game to get to where he is and to now have his account taken away due to an automated feature. It’s bull crap and it needs to be fixxed.

Fix the issue give him his account back and stop automatically banning people for sending gold through mail. This is a PR nightmare that’s waiting to happen if not.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

I find it sick to know they perma ban people with out investigating it and going straight to perma ban though an automated system.

Posted by: Mawian.2905

Mawian.2905

We were just trying to get him a pin for WvW but he didn’t want to accept the gold so he sent it back multiple times. The gold was also sent to me numerous times but I wasn’t banned for “assisting a gold seller” his ban makes no sense at all. He would never do something that could jeopardize his account.

Madhattër – Elementalist || Strike Force – Jade Quarry

Posted by: dawna.6290

dawna.6290

If you are going to have a feature allowing users to send gold to others, then there should be better mechanisms in place to avoid situations such as these. Additionally, just because a user is from a specific part of the world, they shouldn’t be penalized automatically for something that someone in another part is not. This should be rectified.

Lexsíe
Darkhaven

(edited by dawna.6290)

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Nuked, please contact support https://en.support.guildwars2.com/. They will be able to help your friend.

Thanks for your understanding