Year of The Ascension Part II

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gdb.3492

Gdb.3492

So I’ve written to the support team some days ago about an issue with Year of the Ascension Part II. The issue is that despite having more than enough achievement points needed to complete it, it is blocked at 10/11. The support team hasn’t shown up yet. Could you please give me a hand? :/

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

have you checked the meta achievement tracker to see which one you’re missing? Just doing extra profession achievements isn’t going to progress the meta. You have to do all 11 of the required achievements. See my screenshot below and look at that achievement to see what you’re missing.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Can you post a screenshot of your achievements? My bet is that you didn’t do enough profession wins (as in, you need, i think it’s 2 different classes with x wins, and you only did one, but you’re counting that as 11)

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Gdb.3492

Gdb.3492

Thank you everyone! You solved my issue. .) I now know how to check achievements completion as well .) Thanks a lot.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Awesome! Glad we could help. It’s not always obvious that there’s a checklist on some things like that. Many of the achievements that require a list of items to complete now have the checklists like this to help you figure out what you still need. It’s one of the best things they’ve added to achievements like this.