Zones (Not) Loading

Zones (Not) Loading

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Anyone else all of a sudden have zones just randomly decide not to load? Starting yesterday I have had several instances when hoping to a new zone of just getting an infinite loading screen. I end up killing the game and having to log back in – usually needing to log a different character into a different zone before trying the problem character/zone again. Yes, I’ve already done a repair – has not helped at all.

Edit- I now have a character that no matter what I do can not load into Plains of Ashford…

(edited by azurrei.5691)

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Lakshmi.5941

Lakshmi.5941

Plains of Ashford…. We have about 50 people trying to get into a guild mission and 2/3rds can’t get into the map.

Furthermore, many of these characters are now locked into the loading screen and now unplayable. Still stuck after F4, loading a different character, and then trying to load the stuck character.

(edited by Lakshmi.5941)

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Savage Deathknell.2036

Savage Deathknell.2036

Ditto – stick on Plains of ashford loading screen for the last 10 minutes.

Join the No Heroes Guild, See http://BeMyGuild.com for more info.

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Nixcor.4296

Nixcor.4296

Just happened to me. Also stuck in Plains of Ashford loading screen.

Edit: Loaded another character then switched and was able to load in.

(edited by Nixcor.4296)

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Eckxile.1768

Eckxile.1768

Yeah. I started a Char last night and started playing it this morning. I’ve been stuck on the Plains of Ashford load screen twice now. Definately a bug. Let’s see what else we have in common. Are we all Char? What professions are you? Where were you leaving?

Race: Char
Profession: Engineer
Leaving areas: Char starting instance, Hall of Heros

Leave this information for devs to maybe connect the dots.

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Lakshmi.5941

Lakshmi.5941

Two toons stuck trying to get to a guild mission

Lv 80 Sylvari Ranger
Lv 80 Norn Guardian

Both tried to come from Black Citadel

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Kazox.9203

Kazox.9203

Same thing here Lakshmi… I guess I was on the same guild mission now my main toon is stuck between Black Citadel and Plains of Ashford. After a while trying to connect I get this message: “The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.(code=7:0:0:794:101)”
It seems folks had a similar problem about a month ago:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/can-t-start-error-code-7-0-0-794-101/first#post4650788
I’m hoping Anet is able to apply the same fix soon…

Sanctum of Rall FTW!
Warrior (Kazox Ulfr) – Norn

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

That’s where I’m at too.

Guess on a brighter note, it’ll get fixed a lot quicker than if I was the only person with a character that couldn’t load.

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I see a few posts in the bugs forum from 15 hours ago regarding this same thing.

15 hours…

Not that I expect them to have it solved, but, I don’t know, an announcement? A post? A list?

Don’t
1. Go into Plains of Ashford
2. Go into the light
3. you, forget about me.

:(

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Ani.8473

Ani.8473

Same problems here, but another location. Trying to go to guild challenge in Mount Maelstrom and stuck on loading screen.. trying to relog takes hours and several tries, some did not even make it yet
Seems not to be real map related cause login tries in other regions were not sucessful too.

UPDATE: We maybe found a workaround. Some members made it with not representing the guild with active guild mission in that map, than port to the map and represent again. Not sure if it works for everyone though.

Leader of [EoL] Evolution of Loneliness – http://eol.notjustfor.me/ :)

(edited by Ani.8473)

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Perle.7352

Perle.7352

I left the guild (SORC) that I was in when I zoned to Plains of Ashford and then tried to log into the toon stuck between POA and BC. No dice. Still stuck trying to zone to POA on my main :/

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Oogabooga.2418

Oogabooga.2418

My character is also stuck, I can’t get into the Battle of Claw Island.

Heres to hoping the solution comes fast.

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: SoupRGyro.9017

SoupRGyro.9017

I have the issue trying to access EotM. Just loads and loads. I have to kill the game, relog as another toon, and wait for my first player to timeout in order to log back on her.

Guessing that with the problem up for over 12 hours and no response from Anet, this isn’t going to be a quick fix.

(edited by SoupRGyro.9017)

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Celestian.2689

Celestian.2689

I’m having issues getting into Edge of The Mists… been trying for about an hour now. IT’ll spin and spin and then error out with ..

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s288/sh/1a9ac68b-c441-460c-90bb-f93030378232/5dbf4e197960f3dd/res/e33bfaf2-0178-44d9-b9a0-bf1ad3724458/ScreenClip.png?resizeSmall&width=832&alpha=

Then I try again… some times I’m back at the original zone I was in trying to get in, sometimes it just starts the spinning again.

Sanctum of Rall – Vigilance
Mesmer/Engineer

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: Celestian.2689

Celestian.2689

Sanctum of Rall – Vigilance
Mesmer/Engineer

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: tortugaconqueso.1293

tortugaconqueso.1293

Can’t get into EotM either. Funny thing is I managed to log in about 2-3 hours ago with no problems. Left to do AC with guildies, did my dailies and tried to get in and got the eternal login screen.

I’ve tried going in from Gendarran Fields, Plains of Ashford and Eternal Battlegrounds. Same result.

Zones (Not) Loading

Posted by: EmoLooney.5186

EmoLooney.5186

I’m having issues getting into Edge of The Mists… been trying for about an hour now. IT’ll spin and spin and then error out with ..

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s288/sh/1a9ac68b-c441-460c-90bb-f93030378232/5dbf4e197960f3dd/res/e33bfaf2-0178-44d9-b9a0-bf1ad3724458/ScreenClip.png?resizeSmall&width=832&alpha=

Then I try again… some times I’m back at the original zone I was in trying to get in, sometimes it just starts the spinning again.

Same issue. Same error message.

Cedric Moonwhisper,
Greywall Wardens [Grey]
Elementalist of Darkhaven.