can't play game

can't play game

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: equelzix.8216

equelzix.8216

cannot login to the game, when i try it says invalid account name or password, but I log in the the forums just fine.

can't play game

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I hate to ask this, but most of the time, the player is simply not using the correct credentials. Are you certain you’re typing everything properly? If so, then please go ahead and contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

can't play game

Posted by: equelzix.8216

equelzix.8216

All they did was reset my password again, still cant log into the game after changing my password for the third time. Never have I been this annoyed at a game i haven’t played.

can't play game

Posted by: Wicked.5087

Wicked.5087

same problem here, was playing wvw and got moved to LA because new build was up, but i never got to la, i got stuck for 5 minutes in loading screen. i exited, then downloaded a small patch and cannot login anymore, gives me an error.

can't play game

Posted by: Supreme.4051

Supreme.4051

same problem here, was playing wvw and got moved to LA because new build was up, but i never got to la, i got stuck for 5 minutes in loading screen. i exited, then downloaded a small patch and cannot login anymore, gives me an error.

Same here, was playing WvW then booted after announcement of update.
Downloaded it, now I can select a character, but on the loading screen I get error: Code=42:5:7:878:101

Other characters do not work either.

can't play game

Posted by: Gargske.7209

Gargske.7209

Same here, so called “firewall” error after getting booted from wvw to LA

can't play game

Posted by: Zen Later.6475

Zen Later.6475

Just wanted to add another can’t get back into the game after getting booted out of WvW pre-patch.

Also stuck and the swirling loading symbol and firewall error on all toons.

/Me so sad

can't play game

Posted by: stormwatcher.5276

stormwatcher.5276

I also have the same problem. Booted from WvW to a LA that never successfully loaded, that lead to the firewall error message.

can't play game

Posted by: Agincourt.7165

Agincourt.7165

Same as above!!

can't play game

Posted by: LittleJoe.7538

LittleJoe.7538

Same here, I was at Grenth temple in cursed shores, and after the patch I loged in with a straits of devastation screenshot and then a firewall error, I have checked router ports, firewall exceptions but still get the same error

can't play game

Posted by: Gotvaldas.2396

Gotvaldas.2396

Same problem! I got my GW2 today, I installed it, created account, tried to log in and i cant! I need to recover my acc somehow! What should i do now? I never played this game…

(edited by Gotvaldas.2396)

can't play game

Posted by: drkponce.6215

drkponce.6215

the same thing is happening to me i feel like i just bought a new car but it doesnt run