cant log in for 3 days

cant log in for 3 days

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: jorjelagay.5780

jorjelagay.5780

last 3 days i have been trying to log in and i keep getting error codes 42:1000:7006:854 and 58:11:5:504 on the off chance i finally do get to log in i press play on the toon i have and it starts to do the loading screen for the zone i logged off in and crashes saying it lost connection to the server, i have tried a new dns i have tried reinstalling it i have tried all i can think of and i really wish i could play i was working on world discovery and got to 95% before this happened. what is going on? how do i fix it? will i ever be able to play gw2 again?

cant log in for 3 days

jorjelagay.5780

also its not my firewall as it keeps saying because i have made sure everything will allow it

cant log in for 3 days

jorjelagay.5780

also getting 26:11:5:506 every now and then

cant log in for 3 days

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

write a ticket to support. that is the best you can do.

cant log in for 3 days

jorjelagay.5780

I have thank you, but still nothing back from anet

cant log in for 3 days

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

Sometimes it takes some time. They want to be fast, but it is not always the case. Just in case you have no answer within 3 days, put your ticket number in the special “3 days and older” sticky for review.

cant log in for 3 days

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I want to help, but both of those error codes tell me that you need to post in the Technical Support forum. We have agents who review those posts, so please post there and someone will review the issue and get back to you. (I would move this post over there, but I find that folks sometimes think their post was deleted, and I didn’t want you to think that.)

And as mentioned above, if you need help after waiting three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet