code = 5:11:3:159:101 for 1 character......

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Balmain.2813

Balmain.2813

can some1 help me please , i got booted from the game over 2 hrs ago and when i try and log i get that error code, so i decided 5 min ago to create another character and it worked but still cant log with my first and only character ?? have sent support mail but no response yet

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

i just started getting this error today.

I went into the tower, got into overflow then got offered a travel to my server, thats when the disconnects started to happen.

So i tried logging one of my other chars that were located in divinity reach and no problem with that, logged them in fine.

So i tried to log in my char in the tower again and it worked, but i got put in overflow again. a short while later i get offered again to travel to my server and same thing happened. got dc and got that error message.

i’ve repeated the above steps several times now and yep, same thing occurs every time.

for some reason, once ur in overflow in the tower, it won’t connect you to the main server ur on.

Please do something about fixing this asap, i got 2 chars stuck in there now due to this problem.

next time i can log into the tower, i’ll just stay in overflow but i fear i’ll end up in there alone.

Posted by: Balmain.2813

Balmain.2813

im stuck at Dredgehaunt Cliffs , over 6 hrs now please help ne1

Posted by: Xystus.3241

Xystus.3241

Try deleting your local.dat file located at

%APPDATA%\Guild Wars 2\local.dat

Xyssi – Asura Guardian
Xystus Furtim – Human Theif
Server: Stormbluff Ilse